Join Alight Solutions, you will have a bright future!
Alight Solutions are currently recruiting for experienced Workday Financials Consultants.
You will play a key role as part of an industry-leading team helping to drive results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Cloud Deployment Solutions business group.
Location is home-based with travel to client sites (up to 40%)
Our Values: People Matter, Excellence Every Day, Think Forward, Act Now and Be REAL
Your impact as a Workday Financials Consultant:
- Become a hands-on subject matter expert in aspects of the Workday Financials product suite
- Work closely with the client to understand requirements and design, build, configure and test the Workday solution
- Play an active role in your area of expertise, a point of reference for sharing knowledge and information with colleagues, collaborating to improve internal capability, including training and mentoring of new team members
- Develop strong and trusting relationships with other members of the project team and management as well as external clients
- Understand and apply Workday and Alight methodologies
- Contribute to Alight financial performance through contributing to high client satisfaction and high standard of service to the client, managing your work on several concurrent projects
- Keep up to date with latest Finance thinking, tools and techniques in your area of expertise and draw upon this to influence clients and project delivery
Your Skills and Qualifications should reflect our values and will include:
- Knowledge of translating business requirements into system requirements
- Advanced analytical, technical skills evidenced by playing a role in projects or in a Workday support environment
- 2+ Years of experience of deploying Workday or other Financial systems such as PeopleSoft, SAP, ADP, Oracle E-Business or other SaaS software solutions
- Consultancy experience of Financial processes
- Experience working with Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable or Financial Accounting systems or functions
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Good presentation and facilitation skills
- Experience of confidently managing stakeholders
- Evidence of collaboration and contribution to your previous work environments
- Ideally, experience working on multiple concurrent projects
- Ideally, experience playing a lead role in virtual teams
- Ideally, Workday Financials Certified
- Ideally having a ACCA Certification or its equivalent
- Ideally, Financial Auditing experience
- Ability to act with integrity
- Able to self-manage confidently, with good personal productivity and self-motivation
- Successful completion of the Workday Financials Services Core or currently Workday Financials Certified is a requirement of the role
In return, you will be offered extensive training and development, opportunity to work on a variety of major projects and the opportunity to develop subject matter specialism.
We offer you a competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job to other entities; including but not limited to subsidiaries, partners, or purchasers of Alight business units.