Join Alight Solutions, you will have a bright future!
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help drive results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Professional Services business group within Alight Solutions.
Your impact as an Analyst:
- Become a hands-on subject matter expert in the Workday product suite, broadening your experience and skillset within Human Capital Management.
- Understand customer requirements to configure and test the Workday solution, with support from consultants on your team
- Develop strong and trusting relationships with other members of the project team
- Understand and apply Workday and Alight methodologies
- Contribute to Alight’s financial performance by delivering excellence and managing your work on several concurrent projects
Your Skills and Qualifications should reflect our values and will ideally include:
- Analytical, technical skills evidenced by playing a role in projects or in a Workday support environment is desirable
- Exposure to the deployment of HR Systems (Ideally Workday or alternatively, PeopleSoft, Oracle or similar applications)
- Excellent oral and written communications skills – C1 English is necessary for this position
- Good presentation and facilitation skills
- Evidence of collaboration and contribution in your previous work environments
- Evidence of delivering work requiring high attention to detail
- Able to self-manage confidently working to multiple deadlines
- Good personal productivity and self-motivation
We offer you
- A promising career path and individual development plan
- A large number of career opportunities in different business areas
- Cooperation with young, energetic and craving for knowledge colleagues just like you
- The opportunity to build strong and meaningful relationships with clients and influence their business
- Private medical care and group life insurance
- Generous and competitive benefits package (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers – find out what else is waiting for you!)
- Offices in close proximity to Krakow’s city center or remote work
- The chance to participate in social events and charity actions
We offer you a competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job to other entities; including but not limited to subsidiaries, partners, or purchasers of Alight business units.