Workday HCM Consultant
Join Alight Solutions, you will have a bright future!
Alight Solutions are currently recruiting for a number of Workday Consultants – You will play a key role as part of an industry-leading team helping to drive results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Professional Services business group.
Location is home-based with travel to client sites (up to 40%)
Our Values: People Matter, Excellence Every Day, Think Forward, Act Now and Be REAL
Your impact as a Consultant
- Become a hands-on subject matter expert in the Workday product suite, specialising and deepening skill set within a particular functional area such as Financials or HR (HCM, compensation, benefits, payroll, talent& performance, recruiting, absence, time tracking or learning)
- Work closely with the client to understand requirements and design, build, configure and test the Workday solution, with support from the Lead Functional Consultant on your team
- Play an active role in your area of expertise, a point of reference for sharing knowledge and information with colleagues, collaborating to improve internal capability, including training and mentoring of new team members
- Develop strong and trusting relationships with other members of the project team and management as well as external clients
- Understand and apply Workday and Alight methodologies
- Contribute to Alight financial performance through contributing to high client satisfaction and high standard of service to the client, managing your work on several concurrent projects
- Keep up to date with latest HR thinking, tools and techniques in your area of expertise and draw upon this to influence clients and project delivery
Your Skills and Qualifications should reflect our values and will include:
- Advanced analytical, technical skills evidenced by playing a role in projects or in a Workday support environment
- Exposure to the deployment of HR or Financial Systems (Ideally Workday or alternatively, PeopleSoft, Oracle or similar applications)
- Ideally, consultancy experience of HR, Payroll or financial processes
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Good presentation and facilitation skills
- Experience of confidently managing stakeholders
- Evidence of collaboration and contribution to your previous work environments
- Ideally, experience working on multiple concurrent projects
- Ideally, experience playing a lead role in virtual teams
- Ability to act with integrity
- Able to self-manage confidently, with good personal productivity and self-motivation
In return, you will be offered extensive training and development including Workday accreditation, opportunity to work on a variety of major projects and the opportunity to develop subject matter specialism
We offer you a competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job to other entities; including but not limited to subsidiaries, partners, or purchasers of Alight business units.