At Alight, we believe a company’s success starts with its people. It’s why we’re so driven to connect passion with purpose. Our team’s expertise in human insights and cloud technology, allows companies and employees around the world to transform and thrive.
With a competitive total rewards package, continuing education and training and tremendous potential with a growing global organization, Alight is the perfect place to put your passion to work.
- Responsible for delivering allocated work in all stages of the Workday deployment project lifecycle , from planning and design phases through to configuration, testing, go-live and post production support;
- Fully utilize the Workday tool set to build robust integration solutions for our clients
- Participating in system maintenance by resolving tickets as part of the client ongoing production support
- Following Workday Implementation methodologies, consistently on all projects;
- Communicating complex ideas in a clear and simple manner;
- Identifying, understanding and managing relationships with stakeholders;
- Discipline, integrity, attention to detail and problem solving skills;
- A team player mentality is a must;
- Embrace collaborative partnerships with clients and internal teams;
- Develop working relationships with other members of the project team, management and clients
- Discipline, integrity, attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Exposure to common data markup languages and web syntaxes -XML/HTML/JSON
- Fluent in English (C1) with high drive to improve it in business environment;
- Good communication and presentation skills – to be exercised in business environment;
- Good analytical and problem solving skills – to be exercised in business environment;
- Bachelor Degree in Science/Economy/HR /IT fields or student of final year.
Additional Assets Welcomed :
- Exposure to web APIs such as SOAP,REST
- Fluency in German is highly valued
- Any Experience working in international business environment
Join our team. Because transformation takes a workforce. Learn more at careers.alight.com.
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Alight believes diversity should be visible, valued, and sustained throughout the organization. And we’re committed to enabling an inclusive culture of belonging that engages all colleagues and grows the diversity of our talent to proudly represent the clients and communities we serve.
As an affirmative action employer, we adhere to the principles of equal employment opportunity in the workplace as defined in our diversity policy statement.
Diversity Policy Statement
Alight does not discriminate against anyone based on sex, gender, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital or domestic partner status, citizenship, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristics or conduct covered by federal, state or local law. In addition, we take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified minorities, women, disabled persons, disabled veterans and other covered veterans.
Alight provides reasonable accommodations to the known limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants for employment with disabilities and sincerely held religious beliefs, practices and observances, unless doing so would result in undue hardship. Applicants for employment may request a reasonable accommodation/modification by contacting his/her recruiter.
Authorization to work in the Employing Country
Applicants for employment in the country in which they are applying (Employing Country) must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the Employing Country and with Alight.
We offer you a competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job to other entities; including but not limited to subsidiaries, partners, or purchasers of Alight business units.