US-FL-Miami-703 Waterford Way
At Alight, we believe a company’s success starts with its people. It’s why we’re so driven to connect passion with purpose. Our team’s expertise in human insights and cloud technology, allows companies and employees around the world to transform and thrive.
With a competitive total rewards package, continuing education and training, and tremendous potential with a growing global organization, Alight is the perfect place to put your passion to work.
Join our team. Because transformation takes a workforce. Learn more at careers.alight.com.
As a Professional Services Solutions Workday Integrations Senior Consultant, a typical day to include the following:
Integrations Consultant must possess broad experience with system implementations and deep knowledge of Workday technology with concentration in a specific domain. Will generally be assigned to multiple simultaneous projects.
Collaborates with the Technical Delivery Manager (TDM) / Project Manager, the Integrations Senior Consultant ensures that all integration solutions are designed and built to client specifications. The Integration Senior Consultant also ensures all integrations assigned are delivered on time and that all project deliverables are met.
- Assigned full or part time to participate in project lifecycle
- Provide high touch support for our largest clients
- Contribute to project plan development in collaboration with IDM/Project Manager
- Responsible for contributing to overall project objectives and specific deliverables
- Lead Discovery session with client for each domain specific integration
- Deliver requirements and design documents to developers
- Delivers knowledge transfer of requirements and design to customer’s for Shared Development
- Facilitate customer’s Shared Development training sessions
- Review Requirements and design documents with Integration Consultants and customer to inform
team of any client driven deviations
- Execute any development standard and configuration change tracking processes
- Perform peer review of requirements and design documents
- Perform design and build review for every high complexity integration assigned
- Coordinate migration validation with domain team members
- Review and assign defects for resolution during testing phase
- Ensure client satisfaction until the project is complete
- Ensure Knowledge Transfer Sessions occur
- Project escalation point of contact for assigned domain
- Provide overall support and quality assurance of every phase of the project
- Help identify process improvements and changes to our methodology based on project experience
Individuals in this role may be expected to either:
- Manage and guide a team a small team of individuals as well as to take on a lead role within any project in which they may serve as an active participant OR
- Become the lead Subject Matter Expert within the Integration area of Workday.
- Provide guidance to resolve client needs
Knowledge and Expertise of:
- Workday Integrations and Studio certification preferred.
- 5 to 7 plus years of experience in HRIS field; experience in data conversions for Workday, SAP, Oracle,
PeopleSoft, or similar applications preferred
- Knowledge and experience with translating business requirements into system requirements
- Knowledge and experience with databases, entity relationships, SQL and Programming
- Previous consulting experience either as an internal consultant or with a consulting/software company
- Demonstrated project management experience
- Can effectively manage the activities and deliverables of a team
- Ability and willingness to train and mentor other team members
- Quick learner and motivated to understand various technologies
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to manage fluctuating workloads
- Passion for data accuracy and completeness
- Resourceful and has great attention to detail
- Demonstrates enthusiasm and commitment towards the job and goals of the organization
- Can work in a fast-paced, fast-growth, high-energy environment
- Ability to handle multiple high priority activities concurrently
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to travel up to 35% of the time
- Successful completion of select Workday Certification(s) or currently Workday Certified is a
requirement of the role.
Bachelor’s Degree in technical, business or financial discipline or relevant field of study.
By applying for a position with Alight, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Alight’s employment policies. Background checks may include some or all the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Alight believes diversity should be visible, valued, and sustained throughout the organization. And we’re committed to enabling an inclusive culture of belonging that engages all colleagues and grows the diversity of our talent to proudly represent the clients and communities we serve.
As an affirmative action employer, we adhere to the principles of equal employment opportunity in the workplace as defined in our diversity policy statement.
Diversity Policy Statement
Alight does not discriminate against anyone based on sex, gender, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital or domestic partner status, citizenship, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristics or conduct covered by federal, state or local law. In addition, we take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified minorities, women, disabled persons, disabled veterans and other covered veterans.
Alight provides reasonable accommodations to the known limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants for employment with disabilities and sincerely held religious beliefs, practices and observances, unless doing so would result in undue hardship. Applicants for employment may request a reasonable accommodation/modification by contacting his/her recruiter.
Authorization to work in the Employing Country
Applicants for employment in the country in which they are applying (Employing Country) must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the Employing Country and with Alight.
Note, this job description does not restrict management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job to other entities; including but not limited to subsidiaries, partners, or purchasers of Alight business units.
We offer you a competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act Statement. Please note, offers are being determined on an individual basis. Alight takes into consideration the candidate’s experience, education, certification/credentials, market data and internal equity. The estimated minimum salary for this role is $83,700.00/year (full-time). In addition to the base salary, this position may be bonus eligible. For specific benefit details, please visit this URL: https://bit.ly/Alight-Benefits
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job to other entities; including but not limited to subsidiaries, partners, or purchasers of Alight business units.
Alight Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, veteran, marital, parental, citizenship, or domestic partner status, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Alight Solutions is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.