AU-Lavender Bay-Work Inc
- Opportunity to work on implementations across the Workday HCM & Financials suite
- Be a part of an international company, with a local feel
- Sydney or Melbourne based; flexible work environment
Our story starts with a simple universal truth: Every business is a people business. Our people are our greatest assets at Alight Solutions because People Matter! We strive for Excellence Every Day by collaborating with our clients and colleagues. At Alight, we Think Forward and we Act Now to shape the future of work and life for organizations, people and their families! Alight has 25 years of industry experience. Our success is fuelled by the expertise of our people, and the strength of our proprietary and partner technology. Come join the leading technology-enabled Cloud Deployment Services provider.
About the role
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for a range of activities including:
- Managing Workday project implementations end to end, aligned to agreed time, scope, quality and cost parameters
- Establishing and maintaining strong and constructive client relationships
- Leading engagement with internal and external project stakeholders, ensuring appropriate visibility of project progress and deliverables at each stage
- Assembling project teams, assigning responsibilities and managing delivery against agreed milestones
- Developing and maintaining a budget and schedule to ensure profitable project delivery
- Maintaining standard project management documentation and metrics autonomously
- Scheduling resources and managing resource conflicts
- Supporting project governance and reporting activities
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Several years’ previous program/project management experience
- Experience leading and participating in technical and cross-functional projects
- Previous functional/technical HCM, Payroll and Financials experience either as an internal consultant or with a consulting/software organization would be beneficial
- Experience leading a project implementation of Workday, PeopleSoft, Oracle, SAP or similar application would be beneficial
- Consultancy experience would be beneficial
- Existing Workday certification will be highly regarded
- C-level stakeholder management experience
- Proficiency with MS Project, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio
- Self-awareness, with the ability to recognize personal skills, abilities, limitations and strengths
- A team-oriented approach, with a primary focus on “we”, not “me”
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to frequent change
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- A demonstrated bias for action
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills
- A natural tendency towards personal accountability and acting with integrity
- Relevant Workday certification, if not already held, must be attained and maintained to perform this role.
We offer a competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, the opportunity to work on a variety of major projects and tremendous potential to develop your career with a successful and growing global organization.
To find out more about this role or joining us at Alight, please apply directly.
We offer you a competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job to other entities; including but not limited to subsidiaries, partners, or purchasers of Alight business units.