IN-TN-Chennai-Olympia Teknos 6th Floor – Alight
The individual must be passionate and have an experience in the HR domain. Should be eager to explore and open to learn new things based on the need of the business.
Responsible for performing the Workday configurations using varied skillsets. Is accountable for coaching and analyzing work for new employees. Work on incorporating their work into the overall project. Duties includes meeting with clients to understand the need and working in coordination with other colleagues in the team to design system and performing tests.
- Articulate business problems, develop recommendations, influence stakeholders to adopt an approach and deliver results
- Working with diverse people, adapting your communication style to meet the needs of each client
- Obtain product certification to guide HR teams through the best approach forward
- Use your product knowledge to develop solution designs that help customers to achieve their goals
- Collaborate and work with teams from different geographies and be open to asking for help and supporting when required.
- Deliver a defined scope of work, identify risks and issues, plan workload
- Communicate regularly with the project manager about configuration changes, schedule, and status
- Assist peers by reviewing their deliverables from time to time
- Execute the unit test cases to verify the changes done as part of the requirements
- Debug and resolve any issues encountered during testing
- Documentation of the changes needs to be precise for the benefit of the customer.
- Adhere to the project and support processes as defined by the project manager
- Help clients to grow their knowledge and skills to manage their own solutions
Knowledge, Education, Certification, Skills & Technical Proficiencies
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent. Master’s degree in related areas is an advantage
- Certified in Workday platform is preferred
- Exceptional written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills required
- Be adaptable and flexible, working extended hours to meet deadlines should not be a concern
- Should have the learning agility to pick up and work on new domains as required by the business
- Need to understand the software process lifecycle
- 2+ years relevant work experience required
- Certified on Workday Financials is preferred, certified in any other modules is an added advantage
- Working knowledge on Workday will be preferred
We offer you a competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job to other entities; including but not limited to subsidiaries, partners, or purchasers of Alight business units.