IN-MH-Navi Mumbai-Vishwaroop IT Park-10th Floor-Alight
About the Role
Responsible for ensuring timely and quality execution of client deliverables and consulting with clients workday projects. Develops solutions to complex requirements/projects across multiple domains or clients. Self-starter with proven ability to work within a team-oriented environment.
1-2 years relevant work experience required
3+ years of overall experience
Deep knowledge of specific domain(s).
Preferred areas include: Finance (Record to Report, Procure to pay or Order to cash)
Consulting Skills from other ERP application
Ability to be effectively and actively engaged on multiple, concurrent projects
Able to prioritize and organize increasingly complex work to ensure overall timeliness and quality standards
Workday Certified resource would be given preference.
Previous experience preferred either as an analyst or with a consulting / software organization in another ERP application (e.g. PeopleSoft)
· Supported by a Lead or working independently on smaller projects and participates in all stages of the Workday project lifecycle, from planning and design phases through testing and deployment for Workday Financials application by developing solutions to complex problems/projects across multiple domains or clients.
· Listens to client request, assesses actual client need, proposes alternatives, and recommends solution(s).
· Proactively identifies trouble spots for client and recommends solutions.
· Significantly contributes to the development of internal resources.
· Uses strong presentation, communication, listening and consultative skills to drive discussions.
· Participates in internal business initiatives.
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in technical, business, or financial discipline
We offer you a competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job to other entities; including but not limited to subsidiaries, partners, or purchasers of Alight business units.