Remote Location United States
Creating Peace of Mind by Pioneering Safety and Security
At Allegion, we help keep the people you know and love safe and secure where they live, work and visit. With more than 30 brands, 11,000+ employees globally and products sold in 130 countries, we specialize in security around the doorway and beyond.
Talent Acquisition Partner – Remote US
Talent Acquisition Partner
As a Talent Acquisition Partner, you will be responsible for the creation and execution of recruiting strategies to attract, assess, hire and retain top, diverse talent across our Americas business. You will support the business by partnering with hiring leaders, key stakeholders and HR to provide full cycle recruiting to meet the needs of the Americas business units. This position has full responsibility for candidate sourcing, phone screening, assessment, interviewing, and managing the offer and hiring processes.
What You Will Do:
- Be responsible for salaried exempt hiring throughout the US.
- Partner with hiring leaders & HR to develop recruitment strategies, understand position requirements, set expectations and maintain communications throughout the recruitment lifecycle process.
- Stay ahead of trends & market dynamics and provide meaningful data & insights to business leaders & HR that help inform workforce plans.
- Develop position profiles and postings that are thorough and attractive to potential candidates.
- Actively source & build deep pipelines of top, diverse talent for key functional areas.
- Review and screen resumes obtained from all sources and manage all candidate tracking and status updates in the Workday Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Conduct phone screens, provide candidate assessments and recommend viable candidates to hiring managers and HR for further consideration.
- Facilitate hiring strategy & candidate interview feedback sessions.
- Partner closely with HR and compensation to manage the selection and offer process including: offer formulation, recommendation & approval process, extension of verbal offer and offer acceptance.
- Manage candidate & hiring manager communications to ensure a positive experience.
- Continuously follow & improve centralized TA processes to meet the needs of the business; maintain and support regular ATS activity and status reports.
- Partner with Talent Acquisition Coordinator in candidate interview scheduling, offer letter and pre-hire onboarding processes.
- Participate in key projects as assigned.
What You Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, human resources or related field is required
- 3-5 years’ experience in talent acquisition is required; preferred experience with direct placement recruitment
- At least one year of experience sourcing & recruiting for technical roles
- In depth understanding of full lifecycle recruiting with strong skills in attraction & sourcing
- Demonstrated capability in providing thorough candidate assessments and recommending a diverse candidate pool to hiring managers & HR business partners
- Must have direct experience utilizing Applicant Tracking Systems and sourcing tools; experience with Workday preferred
- Excellent collaboration and relationship building skills across the business
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (both oral and written)
- Strong analytical skills with the proven ability to analyze data, understand trends and develop recommendations for action
Why Work for Us?
Allegion is a Great Place to Grow your Career if:
- You’re seeking a rewarding opportunity that allows you to truly help others. With thousands of employees and customers around the world, there’s plenty of room to make an impact. As our values state, “this is your business, run with it”.
- You value personal well-being and balance, because we do too!
- You’re looking for a company that will invest in your professional development. As we grow, we want you to grow with us.
- You want a culture that promotes work-life balance. Our employees enjoy generous paid time off, because at Allegion we recognize that you have a full life outside of work!
What You’ll Get from Us:
- Health, dental and vision insurance coverage, helping you “be safe, be healthy”
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- A commitment to your future with a 401K plan, which currently offers a 6% company match and no vesting period
- Health Savings Accounts – Tax-advantaged savings account used for healthcare expenses
- Flexible Spending Accounts – Tax-advantaged spending accounts for healthcare and/or dependent daycare expenses
- Disability Insurance –Short-Term and Long-Term coverage, paid for by Allegion, provides income replacement for illness or injury
- Life Insurance – Term life coverage with the option to purchase supplemental coverage
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Voluntary Wellness Program – Simply complete wellness activities and earn up to $2,000 in rewards
- Employee Discounts through Perks at Work
- Community involvement and opportunities to give back so you can “serve others, not yourself”
- Opportunities to leverage your unique strengths through CliftonStrengths assessment & coaching
Compensation: This range is provided by Allegion. Your actual pay will be based on your skills and experience.
- Expected Base Salary Range: $51,000 – $89,250. The actual compensation will be determined based on experience and other factors permitted by law.
- Bonus Eligible: No
We Celebrate Who We Are!
Allegion is committed to building and maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace. Together, we embrace all differences and similarities among colleagues, as well as the differences and similarities within the relationships that we foster with customers, suppliers and the communities where we live and work. Whatever your background, experience, race, color, national origin, religion, age, gender, gender identity, disability status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law, we will make sure that you have every opportunity to impress us in your application and the opportunity to give your best at work, not because we’re required to, but because it’s the right thing to do. We are also committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If for any reason you cannot apply through our career site and require an accommodation or assistance, please contact our Talent Acquisition Team.
© Allegion plc, 2020 | Block D, Iveagh Court, Harcourt Road, Dublin 2, Co. Dublin, Ireland
REGISTERED IN IRELAND WITH LIMITED LIABILITY REGISTERED NUMBER 527370
Allegion is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer