As a leading global investment management firm, AB fosters diverse perspectives and embraces innovation to help our clients navigate the uncertainty of capital markets. Through high-quality research and diversified investment services, we serve institutions, individuals, and private wealth clients in major markets worldwide. Our ambition is simple: to be our clients’ most valued asset-management partner.
With over 4,000 employees across 57 locations operating in 26 countries and jurisdictions our people are our advantage. We foster a culture of intellectual curiosity and collaboration to create an environment where everyone can thrive and do their best work. Whether you’re producing thought-provoking research, identifying compelling investment opportunities, infusing new technologies into our business, or providing thoughtful advice to clients, we’re looking for unique voices to help lead us forward. If you’re ready to challenge your limits and build your future, join us.
Job Description Summary
We are seeking a Pune based Workday System Administrator to join our People Digital team in Corporate Technology.
People Digital are a team of technical business partners and product owners who provide end to end solutions, project management, business analysis, systems administration, development, and production support for the People Team in the areas of HCM, Talent Management, Compensation, Recruitment, Time Management, Payroll, and Benefits. People Digital primarily provides support for all aspects of the global implementation of Workday and supports all People team related technology products.
The Workday System Administrator’s primary responsibility will be the maintenance and support of the Workday system. They will be tasked with ensuring data integrity, maintaining process flows, reporting, quality assurance for enhancements, security request fulfillment, integration support, and overall technical support of Workday
Applications and business or enterprise functions the role supports
Workday Time Tracking, HCM, Compensation, Absence, Recruiting, Performance & Talent, Reporting & Analytics as well as other supplemental systems both internally built, and vendor supplied.
Key job responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Primary resource for managing application support for the entire Workday ecosystem as well as supplemental systems
- Report Writing as well as documentation and maintenance of report catalog and schedules
- Fulfilling and maintaining security requests for the system as well as ensuring proper controls for access are followed.
- As needed, assisting customers with data maintenance following regulatory controls.
- Executing scheduled audits for security, data, process, and others related to the Digital People Systems Landscape
- Supporting talent, performance, benefits, and compensation process cycles (Year-End, Promotion, Open Enrollment, etc.)
- Executing QA and supporting acceptance testing from end users for monthly release enhancements.
What makes this role unique or interesting?
This is unique opportunity to be on the front end of an evolution of People Digital Service Delivery growing into global support model.
Professional development value of this role
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual who is interested in continuing their skills growth in the Workday ecosystem.
The candidate will have internal and external training opportunities in both technical and professional development areas. The candidate will also have exposure to the business and other technology groups for future career opportunities within Global Technology and Operations teams.
Qualifications, Experience, Education
- At least 4 years of combined experience in more than four or more of the following areas:
- Workday HCM
- Workday Recruiting
- Workday Security
- Workday Time and Absence
- Web Services, XSLT, XML, Studio, and BIRT
- Workday Studio
- Workday Advanced Report Writing
- Bachelor’s degree (or foreign equivalent) in Computer Science, Business, or related field.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Quality Assurance experience testing system enhancements
- Identifying critical and impacting issues, understanding appropriate escalation, and driving resolutions as well as root cause analysis.
- Use of collaborative software to track project development tasks
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and teamwork skills
- A standout candidate will have additional experience supporting:
- Workday Performance Management
- Workday Assistant
- Workday Help, Knowledge, and Case Management