The HR Systems Manager responsible for managing Allied Solutions’ HR Operations and HR systems, including data integrity audits, data analytics, system reporting tools, and project management on implementations and system upgrades. In addition, the Manager of HR Operations will oversee HR Operations to ensure smooth procedures which includes maintenance of internal HR systems.
- Oversees the daily operations of HR systems including support and training for end users (employees and managers) on system functionality as well as the creation of process documentation and user guides.
- Performs system maintenance, including assisting in the review, testing and implementation of HRIS system upgrades or patches. Collaborates with functional and technical staff to coordinate application of upgrade or fix.
- Leads process on determining organizational needs for HRIS implementation or upgrades by consulting with stakeholders.
- Provides production support, including researching and resolving HRIS problems, unexpected results or process flaws; performing scheduled activities; recommending solutions or alternate methods to meet requirements.
- Provide Human Resources management team with monthly metric reports to show achievement of departmental goals and areas of opportunity.
- Partners with internal team, external partners and/or vendors to troubleshoot system downtime and issues.
- Manage data in accordance with the Company’s record retention policies and state and federal rules and regulations
- Oversee reporting, including the oversight of writing, maintaining and supporting a variety of reports or queries utilizing appropriate reporting tools, and assists in development of standard reports for ongoing customer needs.
- Helps maintain data integrity in systems by running queries and analyzing data.
- Develops and delivers system functionality and reporting training to end users including the creation of training materials and quick reference guides where appropriate.
- Monitor HR and end user information needs and creates documentation as needed.
- Provide company leaders with monthly dashboard to show utilization of company resources.
- Communicate actively with other departments to review cross-departmental impacts and reconcile data sharing
- Manages the development of efficient, effective, and user-friendly processes with regard to HR Operations function.
- Analyzes structure and flow of work through organization and HR department, and recommend system and/or business process changes to improve operations.
- Participates in projects and other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combinations of education/experience required
- 5-7 years of experience with Workday required
- 3+ years of experience with supervising employees and/or complex systems or projects required
- Strong functional HR knowledge base required with firm understanding of HR processes and data, especially as related to HR systems and processes
- Required experience in evaluation and recommendation a system integration or implementation in a professional setting.
- Understands and uses qualitative/quantitative measurement and data collection design principles.
- Ability to fully comprehend holistic view of HR system structure and HR processes in order to make solid, independent decisions with confidence relevant to supported systems
- Highly analytical mind set with strong ability to identify, troubleshoot and resolve system issues
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate with team members to understand and develop technology solutions for business needs related to HR.
- Project management and/or process improvement experience preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills and ability to communicate effectively with all levels in the organization. Must possess the ability to explain technical concepts in non-technical language both verbally and in writing.
- Must possess advanced proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts or working conditions associated with a job.
We offer our employees a robust compensation package! Our comprehensive benefits include: medical, dental and vision insurance coverage; 100% company-paid life and disability coverage, 401k options with company match, three weeks PTO by the end of the first year and much more. Allied proudly promotes from within as part of a strong commitment to providing career growth opportunities for employees of all levels. Our diverse business portfolio allows employees broad career options with the advantage of staying with the same organization.
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To view our privacy statement click here
To view our terms and conditions click here