Allison Transmission is a Federal Contractor and therefore subject to an Executive Order which requires all Allison employees to be fully vaccinated. All candidates must provide proof of COVID vaccination as a condition of employment and prior to their start date, unless eligible for a medical or religious exemption for which they are granted a reasonable accommodation.
Talent Management Partner
JOIN THE TEAM THAT’S POWERING PROGRESS
Building cities. Driving commerce. Saving lives. For over 100 years, Allison Transmission has powered the vehicles and technology that move our world forward.
What powers us? Our employees. From the first person hired by James Allison in 1915 to the thousands across the globe who work for Allison today, we’re driving progress everywhere because we employ top talent worldwide.
This is an exciting opportunity in Indianapolis, IN for a Talent Management Partner!
Learn more about this role and how you can begin driving your career forward!
- Designs and delivers talent and performance improvement solutions within HCM.
- Advances the strategy and design of established talent practices.
- Enhances programs by making recommendations for modification on design and content based on talent data.
- Assists with measurement and evaluation of learning and performance solutions of all levels of complexity.
- Assists in the planning, testing and implementation of new applications, systems, processes and/or procedures.
- Participates in the design of learning solutions to help close performance gaps.
- Market and drive usage of internal development practices and offerings.
- Model leadership, professionalism, and flexibility, at all times.
- Develop and maintain a collaborative relationship with all appropriate internal and external stakeholders involved in talent management.
- Conducts needs analysis on projects of all levels of complexity.
- Participates in the facilitation of new employee orientation.
- Assumes other related duties as assigned.
- Ability to travel as needed.
- Knowledge and thought leadership of Talent Management.
- Understands HCM capability and functions.
- Ability to learn and use new software quickly.
- Ability to effective build and maintain strong and productive relationships with a variety of people
- Ability to facilitate collaboration, support, and buy-in from a variety of stakeholders.
- Excellent oral and written communication, demonstrating a high level of interpersonal aptitude.
- Advanced critical thinking, analysis, and synthesis skills required.
- Ability to work collaboratively and creatively in a deadline-driven environment.
- Manage multiple projects at different stages, meeting deadlines while producing exceptional quality standards.
- A high level of learning agility with the ability to champion and embrace change
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Master’s Degree in Industrial and Organizational Psychology, MBA, or similar preferred
- 3+ years of learning and development, human resources, talent management or similar comparable experience.
- Talent, Performance, and Succession Planning partnership experience required
- Workday HCM experience strongly preferred
Allison Transmission is an equal opportunity employer. We have opportunities for all qualified applicants regardless of age, race, color, sex, religion, creed, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression or veteran status.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran requiring assistance and/or reasonable accommodations reviewing any of the careers information, please contact us at 317-242-5000.