We’re looking for problem solvers, innovators, and dreamers who are searching for anything but business as usual. Like us, you’re a high performer who’s an expert at your craft, constantly challenging the status quo. You value inclusivity and want to join a culture that empowers you to show up as your authentic self. You know that success hinges on commitment, that our differences make us stronger, and that the finish line is always sweeter when the whole team crosses together.
Position Overview: We are looking for a People Ops Coordinator to join our fast-paced and growing company. In this role, you’ll learn the ins and outs of the People Operations function while providing best in class support to our employees throughout their journey at Alteryx. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who is excited to support our day-to-day operations while helping to improve and streamline our processes as we continue to grow. We also know that clean data is crucial to making sound business decisions, and you’ll play a key role in helping us ensure the information we track is accurate and up-to-date.
What will you be doing?
· Act as the first line of support and triage employee questions. Provide self-service guidance, basic benefits questions, Workday support, employee life cycle questions, policy questions, and some general reporting requests.
· Address the mail, HR phone line, voicemails and general email inboxes as inquiries arrive.
· Create and monitor data audits including onboarding information completion, pending business processes, and more.
· Maintain, audit, and update employee records in our HRIS, Workday.
· Update the People Operations site in our company intranet keeping up to date with the latest information regarding our People and Culture team offerings and events.
· Participate in developing and improving People Operations processes. Identify areas for opportunity of process improvement, make recommendations, and execute against it.
· Liaise with partners like payroll, legal, and IT to support inquiries and data requests.
· Support People Operations projects as needed.
What skills should you bring?
· 1+ years experience in an People Operations role or similar
· A strong ability to problem solve and fiercely resourceful in finding the information you need
· A passion for learning and continued growth in your career
· A keen eye for details
· Experience in a fast-paced organization
· The ability to prioritize and stay organized amongst a high volume of inquiries and tasks
Bonus points if you have…
· Prior experience using Workday
· Prior experience using ServiceNow
Find yourself checking a lot of these boxes but doubting whether you should apply? At Alteryx, we support a growth mindset for our associates through all stages of their careers. If you meet some of the requirements and you share our values, we encourage you to apply. As part of our ongoing commitment to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace, we’re invested in building teams with a wide variety of backgrounds, identities, and experiences.
Benefits & Perks:
Alteryx has amazing benefits for all Associates which can be viewed here.