US – Remote
We’re looking for problem solvers, innovators, and dreamers who are searching for anything but business as usual. Like us, you’re a high performer who’s an expert at your craft, constantly challenging the status quo. You value inclusivity and want to join a culture that empowers you to show up as your authentic self. You know that success hinges on commitment, that our differences make us stronger, and that the finish line is always sweeter when the whole team crosses together.
Alteryx is searching for a Talent Acquisition Operations Specialist. This position is remote-friendly in the United States.
The Talent Acquisition Operations Specialist will play a pivotal role in identifying pain points, driving efficiencies, and documenting best practices to help Alteryx recruit effectively and at scale. You are a driver in optimizing operational efficiency across all aspects of the recruitment process. You value diversity and understand TA’s role in delivering a fair and equitable interview process. You have strong attention to detail, are organized, and are determined to see projects through on time.
What You’ll Do
- Manage current and future projects from concept/design through to implementation, measurement, and improvement
- Identify and understand TA pain points and bottlenecks in the entire candidate and hiring process
- Simplify, refine, and document best practices across all areas of Talent Acquisition including, but not limited to, coordination and scheduling, sourcing, interview management, feedback, candidate experience and hiring
- Establish and maintain close partnerships with cross-functional teams (HRIS, HRBPs, HR Operations, Benefits, etc.) to deliver a great and consistent candidate experience
- Manage both long-term and ad-hoc strategic projects
- Automate existing processes, reporting, and tools to ensure standardization and consistency across the team
- Identify and evaluate other tools, technology and partnerships to optimize and expand our processes, talent pools, and overall experience
- Establish and meet operational goals to improve the TA team’s process, with a focus on Workday features and functions
- Ensure a smooth integration between our systems: Workday, LinkedIn, HackerRank, HireRight, etc.
- Outstanding organizational and follow-up skills, strong time-management abilities
- Strong personal alignment to Alteryx’s core values (Customer First, Accountability, Equality, Integrity, and Empowerment)
- Ability to work in the details while keeping an eye on the bigger picture
- Stays current on emerging technology trends and applies that knowledge to the continual improvement of the TA strategy
- ATS experience, preferably with Workday
- Working knowledge/experience with TA and HR terminology and procedures
- Exceptional intuition and natural problem-solving skills, with an ability to manage multiple projects/priorities using tactical and strategic thinking skills
- Ability to work in ambiguity, self-driven
Alteryx is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The salary range for this role in Irvine, CA is up to $110,000k. . This position is also remote-friendly and, as such, compensation will ultimately be in line with the location in which the position is filled. Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as a candidate’s relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location. This role is eligible for variable compensation including bonus and stock grants
Find yourself checking a lot of these boxes but doubting whether you should apply? At Alteryx, we support a growth mindset for our associates through all stages of their careers. If you meet some of the requirements and you share our values, we encourage you to apply. As part of our ongoing commitment to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace, we’re invested in building teams with a wide variety of backgrounds, identities, and experiences.
Benefits & Perks:
Alteryx has amazing benefits for all Associates which can be viewed here.