US – Remote
We’re looking for problem solvers, innovators, and dreamers who are searching for anything but business as usual. Like us, you’re a high performer who’s an expert at your craft, constantly challenging the status quo. You value inclusivity and want to join a culture that empowers you to show up as your authentic self. You know that success hinges on commitment, that our differences make us stronger, and that the finish line is always sweeter when the whole team crosses together.
As a Talent Acquisition Sourcer, you will conduct internet-based sourcing and name generation activities to support the recruiting efforts of defined businesses at Alteryx. You will partner with recruiters from North America managing multiple, simultaneous searches by generating target lists of prospects, developing pipelines of talent through a variety of sourcing techniques and mining this data. This is a remote-friendly position within United States and will report to the Talent Engagement Manager.
• Establish and nurture relationships with top prospects in the talent communities we target through a mixture of digital, phone, and event-based outreach.
• Source and supply recruiters with screened and qualified candidates within agreed upon timeframe by utilizing various tools, sourcing strategies and techniques.
• Identify, develop and deploy innovative sourcing strategies to develop lists of target companies and individuals for active and future roles.
• Leverage and capitalize on internal Alteryx tools to identify prospective talent (e.g., applicant tracking system, recruiting projects, business networks and referrals).
• Help create and execute a sourcing strategy to attract and engage a diverse workforce while advancing an inclusive culture.
• Track and accurately record sourcing results within LinkedIn Projects and other Alteryx platforms.
• Partner with global recruiters and other sourcers to refine and improve sourcing practices and results.
• Exhibit knowledge and proficiency with Alteryx talent profiles.
• Contribute to other longer-term pipelining, market mapping and recruitment projects as needed.
• Four or more years of HR, recruitment, sourcing or RPO experience.
• Bachelor’s Degree in human resources, business, or related field.
• Experience using sourcing tools and techniques such as: LinkedIn Recruiter, Candidate Relationship Management (CRM) systems, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), social recruiting, external recruiting resources (websites, databases, newsletters, other online resources), and Boolean searching.
• Proven ability to identify and engage top talent and differentiate talent levels.
• Compelling communication, networking, influencing, and relationship building skills that instil confidence in both business leaders and prospective candidates.
• Strong organizational and time management skills; ability to prioritize work, serve multiple clients simultaneously and coordinate progress on several projects at one time.
• Capable of working independently and collaboratively.
• Experience in high-tech, high-growth environments or global, matrixed companies.
• Previous experience sourcing for sales and/or technical talent profiles.
• Experience with Workday ATS, GitHub, StackOverflow.
• Any level of experience or proficiency with French or Spanish.
• Previous recruiting or sourcing experience with technical or sales talent profiles.
• Understanding of the analytics & business intelligence industry landscape and talent marketplace.
Alteryx is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The expected salary range for this role in Colorado is up to $95,000. This role is eligible for variable compensation including bonus and stock grants. This position is also remote-friendly and, as such, compensation will ultimately be in line with the location in which the position is filled. Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as a candidate’s relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location.
Find yourself checking a lot of these boxes but doubting whether you should apply? At Alteryx, we support a growth mindset for our associates through all stages of their careers. If you meet some of the requirements and you share our values, we encourage you to apply. As part of our ongoing commitment to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace, we’re invested in building teams with a wide variety of backgrounds, identities, and experiences.
Benefits & Perks:
Alteryx has amazing benefits for all Associates which can be viewed here.