2500 Windy Ridge Parkway, Atlanta, Georgia 30339
Salary Exempt (United States of America)
Altium Packaging, Our Culture Differentiates Us!
We incorporate our Guiding Principles into all aspects and at all levels of the organization and use them as a framework for decision-making. We believe our Guiding Principles foster a culture of excellence that benefits both employees and customers.
Our Guiding Principles
- Act with Integrity & in Compliance
- Drive Value Creation
- Be Disciplined Entrepreneurs
- Focus on the Customer
- Act with Humility
- Treat others with Dignity and Respect
- Seeking Fulfillment in your Work
The Compensation Manager and team will support and execute the Altium Packaging Total Rewards strategy and work directly with the Director, HR Operations Services to ensure that compensation and incentive plans are competitive and support Altium’s reward structure. The Compensation Manager will provide professional guidance, coordination, and support in the effective and consistent application of Altium compensation structures and practices. They will also provide complex analysis of data to ensure that compensation plans support Altium’s business objectives.
- Provides support to HR Managers and Talent Acquisition team with market data pricing, benchmark analysis and other compensation related requests.
- Provide advice on pay decisions, policy and guideline interpretation and job evaluation including the design of creative solutions to specific compensation-related programs.
- Leads periodic compensation cycle activities such as annual merit review and incentive programs in collaboration with the Director, HR Operations Services and in partnership with HR team.
- Assists in the development, writing, editing, and modification of operating policies, guidelines, and procedures, to drive efficiency and market competitiveness.
- Prepare data for executive management review, in collaboration with HR leadership.
- Oversees annual compensation survey submissions to help identify trends in the marketplace and maintain Altium’s competitive positioning.
- Researches and analyzes emerging compensation practices and trends in Altium’s various geographical locations and makes recommendations to enhance Altium’s Total Rewards strategy.
- Work closely with third-party vendors to benchmark and identify industry and market trends and provide competitive benefit programs that support Altium’s goals
- Oversees the administration of Altium’s variable incentive and deferred compensation plans and programs using Workday HRIS.
- Provides training and instruction to Altium managers as appropriate in the day-to-day application of Altium compensation programs, policies, and procedures.
- Serves as a Compensation Administrator in the Workday HRIS to configure compensation programs, elements, and events, run reports, extract data and analyze the impact of compensation decisions on business objectives.
- Should be focused on providing excellent customer service and support to internal customers including key business partners.
- Ensure compliance with global compensation laws and regulations while staying up to date with current and upcoming competitive market trends in our industry
We Believe in Rewarding our Most Important Resource – Our People!
We show our commitment to Total Rewards by providing a competitive, comprehensive benefits package. In addition to medical, dental and vision plans, company holidays and vacation days, tuition reimbursement, learning and training opportunities, bonus potential, and a 401(k) plan with company contributions, Altium Packaging locations offer rewards and recognition programs and opportunities to make a difference in the community.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Take your career to the next level at Altium Packaging!