Raleigh, North Carolina
Opportunity Awaits at Altus Group!
The Consultant, Global Rewards is responsible for providing analytical and project management support on a broad range of compensation plans including base pay, annual and sales incentives, long-term compensation, job evaluation, market data and global mobility.
Working closely with HR Business Partners and other stakeholders the Consultant, Global Rewards will support the implementation and delivery of global rewards initiatives, aligned with Altus Group’s business goals and global ambitions.
Why join Altus’ Global Rewards Team?
You’ll have an opportunity to be involved in some key projects including:
- Global workday enhancement to core and advanced compensation modules
- Global Bonus Redesign with a focus on pay for performance
- Global Employee Stock Purchase Program Design & Implementation
- Global Compensation Framework with the introduction of 100% transparent global grades, salary ranges and career paths
This is a remote working role, there may be ad-hoc time spent in our Toronto office as required for Team events/ similar.
Key accountabilities include:
- Developing a deep understanding of our business and strong relationships to provide internal compensation consultant support businesses and HR colleagues on policies and practices relating to compensation, job evaluation, market analysis and pay structure.
- Playing a prominent role in supporting our annual compensation review process, offering insights and advice to internal clients, and driving further improvements in our overall process.
- Supporting our Global Rewards agenda, working closely with local team members to help deliver global initiatives such as incentive design, pay structures and employee communication.
- Developing and implementing best practices to ensure we remain competitive internally, externally and with consideration for pay equity.
- Identifying needs and responding to client requests, providing advice on broad-based and executive compensation, assessing market competitiveness and recommending course of actions, as required.
- Supporting the delivery of new compensation programs, from project management to implementation while championing change through communication and education of the initiatives.
- Participating in total reward surveys, analyzing survey data, providing recommendations, identifying areas of risk or concern, and preparing recommendations for discussion.
- Conducting job evaluations, providing supporting documentation that articulates the rationale.
- Working collaboratively with other HR areas in delivering compensation recommendations to support recruitment.
- 5+ years employment total rewards experience, including proficiency with compensation cycles, pay recommendations, salary surveys, job evaluation, market analysis, and incentive design
- Advanced Excel skills and spreadsheet analysis, to develop thoughtful recommendations that incorporate all key considerations
- Strong analytical, problem solving and financial modeling skills, with an eye for detail and accuracy
- Strong initiative and influencing skills to resolve complex situations on a timely basis
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills in dealing proactively with stakeholders
- Strong knowledge of Workday preferred
- Familiarity with compensation practices in Canada, the US and UK would be an asset
- Post-secondary education in Human Resources and a CCP designation (or equivalent) preferred
Come realize your potential at Altus Group!
Altus Group is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where employees feel valued and respected, and where every employee has the opportunity to realize their potential. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations, if required, and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application process, please contact us at [email protected] or 416-641-9500.