Sr. HRIS Analyst – Workday
AMB Sports + Entertainment is an arm of The Blank Family of Businesses. The family of businesses portfolio includes the National Football League’s Atlanta Falcons, Arthur M. Blank Family Foundation, Mercedes-Benz Stadium, PGA TOUR Superstore, Major League Soccer’s Atlanta United FC, West Creek Ranch and Mountain Sky Guest Ranch. While diverse in nature with unique operations and customers, all these businesses are run based on a common set of core values, which focuses on developing customer relationships, treating Associates with respect, and supporting communities.
Our Ideal Candidates:
Actively Listen – Take an active role in listening by being present in the moment, using healthy body language, and ensuring joint understanding. When we read between the lines and hear what others are saying and what they are not saying, we encounter amazing opportunities to go the extra mile in serving them.
Collaborate – Realize that we are better together than we are alone. We achieve much better results when others have the opportunity to add their diverse perspectives. Be open to feedback and actively seek input from a variety of people at varying levels because the best ideas come from those who are closest to those we serve.
Engage in Servant Leadership – Put others ahead of yourself even when it’s difficult. Find opportunities to lead by example in the way you pitch in and help others. Giving back to others is at the heart of what we do.
Build Relationships – Cultivate trust in relationships by showing respect and sensitivity. Invest time in helping others to continuously improve by listening to their ideas and helping them to continuously improve.
Own Results – Own issues you encounter even when they are outside of your area of responsibility by taking action or seeking out the needed resolution. You are empowered and expected to take risks aimed at exceeding the expectations of our guests. Take advantage of this rare opportunity by utilizing available resources.
At AMB Sports + Entertainment, we’re always looking for enthusiastic, self-motivated, flexible individuals who will share a passion for helping transform our business. As one of the fastest growing specialty retailers, we’re dedicated to hiring selfless team players from different backgrounds to influence the growth of our organization.
Reporting to the HR Technology and Business Analytics Manager, the Sr. HRIS Analyst will work closely with all members of HR and provide AMB Sports + Entertainment with functional and technical support for the company’s people system (Workday). Responsibilities include production support, testing, ongoing enhancements, projects to improve HR processes, and supporting other systems utilized by the HR Operations team and business.
Workday Specific Experience:
- A minimum of 5 years of Workday experience configuring and/or supporting HCM, Absence, Time Tracking, Performance Management, Compensation, and Payroll.
- Proficient in Workday report writing
- Process knowledge of security architecture, fields, domains, and data objects in Workday
- Ability to create, execute, and debug EIBs for loading organization, candidate, payroll, benefits, and talent related data sets.
- Ability to debug and troubleshoot production related issues as well as implement new features and functionality across the Workday platform.
- Support daily activities of HR Technology team while ensuring adherence to all SLA’s and superior customer service.
- Train and assist team members within HR Operations on Workday-related processes as well as mentor junior staff
- Perform system configuration activities, including documenting work for change control purposes
- Assist in implementing continuous improvement and new functionality projects and resolving production support issues
- Adhere to company policies and protocols in solution development and implementation
- Support change management activities, including creation & delivery of training and documentation for employees, managers and/or HR colleagues for process & system improvements.
- Monitor application interfaces and production support issues and co-ordinate resolution of issues with various internal and external support teams
- Anticipate and recommend solutions based on knowledge of business processes and reports
- Maintain the integrity and reliability of system information and data
- Capture and confirm reporting requirements with varying levels of staff and managers to develop and run ad-hoc reporting request
- Experience with Workday HCM, security, reporting and overall configuration required
- Ability to coordinate project-based activities across teams
- Organizational skills, including ability to monitor and report progress on assigned activities and ensure alignment with department priorities and managing multiple projects
- Ability to develop custom reports
- Provide business analysis and requirements gathering skills while thinking outside the box to find simple solutions to complex business problems
- Ability to work in a diverse and extremely fast paced/high pressure environment while collaborating and building strong relationships with customers and team members
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Human Resources, or a closely related field
- Current Workday certification (preferred)