New York, NY
AMC Networks has an opening for a Manager-level People and Culture Business Partner as part of our People and Culture Organization. As the Business Partner you will play an integral part on our best-in-class, cross-functional team supporting transformative change across all of AMC Networks. The ideal candidate will be a clear, confident communicator with experience in internal communications, marketing, project management within media/entertainment or on the brand side.
In this role, you will be responsible for the delivery of people related services across the enterprise. This is an exciting opportunity to collaborate with our leadership and employee base delivering innovative, strategic solutions to drive performance and results. As a Business Partner you will have the opportunity to make an impact in the areas of organizational structure/design, talent management, employee relations, learning & development, process implementation, and other areas of HR.
About the AMC Networks People & Culture Team: The People & Culture team at AMC Networks is responsible for finding the best people, nurturing our employees’ continuous growth, and partnering with our employees.
- Partner with client group leadership to execute a defined people strategy in alignment with business priorities and strategy
- Provide coaching and support to managers and leaders throughout the organization
- Support the implementation of workforce and succession plans across enterprise, ensuring that we are proactively developing our workforce
- Champion Diversity & Inclusion efforts and provide support for initiatives aimed at fostering an enriching, inclusive employee experience
- Support the talent review and performance management processes, including advising managers on development plans to accelerate and enhance employee performance
- Provide front-line support for Employee Relations issues, including responding to Employee inquiries, supporting internal mobility and guiding managers through employee performance issues and managed exits
QUALIFICATIONS (Required & Preferred)
- At least 5 years experience supporting enterprise wide corporate functions
- Employee Relations experience, particularly in engaging with and coaching managers on a variety of matters with an orientation toward creative problem solving
- Passion for and experience working in a highly collaborative environment
- Strategic and analytical approach to solving problems and developing and driving programs
- Able to work in a fast pace environment and adaptable to changes
- Workday experience is a plus
The Company is committed to policy of nondiscrimination in its employment and personnel practices. Applicants are considered for all employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, religion, alienage, citizenship, gender, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, genetic predisposition or carrier status, age, marital status, familial status, military or veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, stalking or sexual assault, sexual orientation, disability or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.