We are looking for a Workday HRIS Analyst to join our International People Systems team at AMC Networks International. AMC Networks International is part of the global division of AMC Networks, delivering entertainment and acclaimed programming.
This role is based in London, working from our offices in Soho (2 days per week) and remotely from home for the rest of the week.
- You will be responsible for the ongoing maintenance, configuration, and testing of new functionalities in Workday.
- You will be involved in various analytical tasks, including but not limited to report development, data audit, and data trends analysis.
- You will work collaboratively with the People & Culture team to streamline processes, deploy new functionalities, and enhance user experience.
We think this is a great opportunity for an experience Workday Professional to work on a global team driving user improvements and data analysis.
Ideally you will be an in-house Workday analyst/consultant and have experience of HCM configuration and preferably deep Talent and Recruitment experience too. Ideally you will have global/international experience and be comfortable working across different territories.
In return we offer a supportive work environment, private medical & dental insurance, 25 days holiday and a generous pension scheme. Our offices have an on-site gym, free snacks and a great location in the centre of London.
- Serve as a specialized Workday HCM technical and functional Analyst.
- Perform analysis and apply enhancements of current business and data management processes
- Resolve Workday related user inquiries, system, and data issues
- Provide hands-on support to system users in completing transactions and updating system configurations
- Provide support to the People & Culture team, including researching and resolving system problems, unexpected results, or process flaws
- Maintain and develop custom reports and audit processes to maintain data integrity and support compliance, audits, and oversight needs
- Manage the business process integrations with the payroll and other systems
- Maintain and develop user guides and documentation to support Workday functionality and ensure timely compliance with the operating procedures.
- Participate in reviewing, planning, testing, and implementing system upgrades
- Appropriate experience of Workday configuration experience in Workday HCM core modules: especially in Absence, Recruiting, Talent, and advanced reporting.
- Workday EIB data load and integration experience
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills are essential.
- Exceptional organizational, prioritization, and project management skills.
- Appropriate experience of application requirements gathering and design, including process mapping and gap analysis
- Leading or being part of a global workday configuration project.