United States – Virtual Location
American Express Global Business Travel (GBT) equips companies of all sizes with the insights, tools, services and expertise they need to keep their travelers informed, focused and productive while on the road. With approximately 17,000 employees and operations in nearly 120 countries worldwide, American Express GBT empowers customers to take control of their travel programs, optimizing the return on their travel and meetings investments, while, more importantly, providing extraordinary traveler care.
We’re moving faster than ever and introducing new products, services, and strategies that will revolutionize the travel industry and bring greater value to our business customers. Our clients’ success expands our success, so we put our heart and soul into helping our clients achieve results that exceed all expectations. As the world’s largest travel management company, we are continuing to build alliances with key travel leaders and suppliers throughout the world, strengthening our position as a quality provider to companies of all sizes. Get ready to make impressions that will last.
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Partner to manage one of the largest line of business within the organization. This individual will be responsible for sourcing, screening and scheduling qualified candidates in order to quickly and effectively fill open positions. The identified candidate will be expected to become an expert in their particular line of business in order to align themselves as a strategic talent consultant partner and account manager. This person needs to be reliable, a go-getter, and team player.
- Develop and implement recruiting plan to source top talent in the Technology market
- Lead full cycle recruitment process from intake calls through execution of offer
- Manage the line of business (LOB) to meet deadlines and goals
- Collaborate with colleagues and stretch into other departments when needed to hit targets and improve Talent Acquisition processes
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with management teams in order to understand their business and staffing needs and become a true talent partner to the organization
- Utilize knowledge of multiple recruiting sources to effectively source passive and organic candidates
- Coordinate with LOBs to forecast future hiring needs and hiring goals
- Experience with Workday is highly preferred
- Understand the sense of urgency to fill positions
- Account Management experience preferred
- At least 7+ years recruiting experience
- Highly experienced with LinkedIn Recruiter
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to develop relationships with all levels of management
- Proven record of success in filling roles, hitting goals and meeting deadlines
- Ability to efficiently manage your time with little supervision
- Strong decision making skills
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
United States – Virtual Location
It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals based on job-related qualifications and ability to perform a job, without regard to age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship or marital status, and to maintain a non-discriminatory environment free from intimidation, harassment or bias based upon these grounds.