We have an exciting opportunity for an HR Workday Lead to join our Human Resources team. You will play a key role to implement changes and improvements to key HR processes and services that will enable business performance. The focus will be on workforce administration and compensation. This is a highly visible role and will heavily interact with HR Information Technology, and other senior stakeholders within the HR leadership team.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with HR process and service owners to identify and adequately document requirements that will drive system and process changes
- Drive decision making and consensus with diverse and senior stakeholders
- Partner with project managers to manage risk and address issues related to project implementation
- Create and implement user acceptance testing strategy for key projects
- Partner with HR technology teams to identify technology enablement opportunities to discuss with HR process and service owners
- Lead large scale BAU operations initiatives and ad hoc special projects
- Contribute to process re-engineering efforts; negotiate across disparate and competing interests across stakeholders; collaborate and promote alignment with the HR strategy and solution/process roadmap
What we’re looking for:
- 7+ years of experience in a corporate environment in a complex regulatory environment
- 3+ years of experience with implementation of business requirements within HR processes and systems (with a focus on workforce administration and compensation)
- Must have strong knowledge of Workday, including system experience, development tenants and functional requirements
- Strong knowledge of business analyst standards including documentation and technical specifications to identify/address key issues and determine resolution strategies aligned to business needs
- General understanding of the various laws and regulations which impact HR processes and services
- Excellent facilitation, influencing and negotiation skills, including the ability to gain cross-departmental consensus
- Critical thinking, strong written and oral skills, time management and organizational skills, interviewing and elicitation skills, must effectively interact with management
- Ability to work on large, complex projects of significant scope and impact
- Experience with conducting unsupervised meetings with senior stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in business, technical or related field
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates are committed to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and its policies and procedures reflect this commitment. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories such as sexual orientation. At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission – creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.
To learn more please visit: https://www.aig.com/about-us/diversity-equity-and-inclusion
AIG is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to job applicants and employees with physical or mental disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to complete any part of the application or hiring process, please send an email to [email protected]. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis.
In order to work from or visit an AIG office, and in accordance with the terms and conditions of AIG’s COVID-19 vaccination policy, individuals hired into this position will be required to attest that they have been fully vaccinated and agree to have their vaccination status and proof of vaccination confidentially stored by AIG. Exemptions may be considered on a case-by-case basis in accordance with applicable law.
HR – Human Resources
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): Up to 25%
Relocation Provided: No
AIG Employee Services, Inc.