Manager, HR Service Delivery
AIG is seeking a Manager, HR Service Delivery to support the Head of HR Service Delivery within the Global HR Function. This role will be responsible for assisting with supporting the delivery of end-to-end HR services for managers, employees, and HR. It will be critical to assisting with the achievement HR excellence across AIG, will coordinate with internal stakeholders to help identify business requirements and participate in the execution of solutions.
Reporting to the North America Head of HR Service Delivery, this role will:
- In collaboration with the Head of HR Service Delivery, assist with documenting employee life-cycle management processes.
- Monitoring of daily urgent/escalated HR service requests, collaborating with the Centers of Excellence and external vendors to address requests and document areas of improvement.
- Monitoring critical HR cases; evaluate case reports to identify process improvements.
- Establish relationships with our outsourcing providers to assist with delivering HR operational excellence across all domains in HR.
- Be a valued, trusted, hands on and ‘in the details’ partner, working directly with internal HR employees and Centers of Excellence (Total Rewards, Talent, DEIB, Employee Relations).
- Partner closely with others, internal and external, to align processes, systems, and metrics with organizational goals.
- Provide Payroll Operations support.
- Build relationships within the Centers of Excellence and ensuring documentation is up to date.
- Monitor and report on service levels.
- Participate in activities associated with the execution of HR Operations Projects.
What we’re looking for:
- Experience with Workday (HCM, Recruiting & Onboarding, Talent).
- 2+ years experience as a Business Analyst in Human Resources preferred.
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to operate in matrix environment.
- Strong analytical and problem solving capability.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to successfully interact with various levels within the organization.
- Exceptional customer focus and service orientation.
- HR operations / project management experience preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio).
- Ability to work independently and with minimal direct supervision.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Veterans are encouraged to apply.
A look at our Benefits
We're proud to offer a range of employee benefits and resources that help you protect what matters most – your health care, savings, financial protection and wellbeing. We provide a variety of leaves for personal, health, family and military needs. For example, our "Giving Back" program allows you to take up to 16 hours a year to volunteer in your community. Our global mental health and wellness days off provide all colleagues with a paid day off to focus on their mental health and wellbeing.
We also believe in fostering our colleagues' development and offer a range of learning opportunities for colleagues to hone their professional skills to position themselves for the next steps of their careers. We have a tuition reimbursement program for eligible colleagues to enhance their education, skills, and knowledge in areas that relate to their current position or future positions to which they may transfer or progress.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates are committed to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and its policies and procedures reflect this commitment. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories such as sexual orientation. At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission – creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.
To learn more please visit: https://www.aig.com/about-us/diversity-equity-and-inclusion
AIG is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to job applicants and employees with physical or mental disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to complete any part of the application or hiring process, please send an email to email@example.com. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis.
HR – Human Resources
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): No Travel
Relocation Provided: No
AIG Employee Services, Inc.