Your future team
At AIG, we believe that people are crucial to the success of an organization. We acknowledge that the contribution of one team can make a lasting impact. We therefore work every day to ensure our employees feel valued and are given the tools to develop and reach their utmost potential. If you’re motivated to make a real difference, are collaborative and team oriented and get excited by the prospect of being an innovative change agent, then the AIG HR team is the right place for you. If you would like to be a part of our team, we invite you to consider putting your talents to work with AIG. We have an exciting opportunity for a People Analytics Partner to join our People Analytics Center of Excellence team.
Your contribution at AIG
You are respected for your deep technical expertise and/or ability to oversee programs and processes. You balance the needs of multiple stakeholders, making sound decisions using data, analysis, experience, and judgment, along with a risk mindset. In this role, you will support the objectives of the Human Resources function and our business partners by consulting with human resources and business leadership, and creating analytical reports using HR data and metrics to identify important trends. The role reports to Director of International PA Partnering.
Specific responsibilities include –
Data Insight Partnering
- Using fact-based solutions and data analysis, proactively advise our HR Business Partners to influence decision making
- Employ consulting skills and business acumen to advise business leaders on opportunities to drive people decisions
- Partner with the other Centres of Excellence with HR (e. g. Compensation, Performance Management, Talent Acquisition), provide analytical expertise in measuring the effectiveness of HR programs
- Partner with the broader People Analytics team to ensure that recommendations for enhancements to reporting platforms are communicated and considered
- Serve as the internal consultant and analytics professional to help guide your partners in identifying the ask behind the questions.
Data Analytics & Research
- Manipulate and analyse large data sets to distil insights, and connect disparate ideas into cohesive messaging
- Transform large amounts of data into compelling visual stories to facilitate analysis and business decision-making, using data visualization tools
- Ensure that the information is presented it in a visually clear, concise, and business-relevant manner to senior leadership level stakeholders
- Create thought provoking and professional reports and models using Excel, PowerPoint, Power BI, VBA, Python or other analytics solutions as appropriate
- Use tools and processes to provide standard reports and analysis in a cost efficient and timely manner. Move rapidly from providing standard reports to providing analytics to drive insights and interventions.
- Ensure confidentiality of data by following established security/confidentiality standards
- Organize and deliver capability development programs for regional HR teams to increase the ability of using HR data and tools, selecting the right metrics, interpreting the data, translating data into actionable insights and ultimately integrating people analytics capabilities into key decision-making processes across international.
- Foster a data-driven culture within HR by educating and training clients on self-service reporting tools, how to interpret global standard metrics, and providing concise deliverable.
What we are looking for
- Experience conducting quantitative people analysis in a global corporate or consulting environment, including consulting with senior-level stakeholders to understand and clarify their people analytical needs, and communicating insights to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Advanced degree in business, human resources management, data analytics, statistics, or closely related fields preferred
- Must have outstanding problem-solving capabilities, including the ability to clearly define problems, collect data from primary and secondary sources, establish facts, draw valid conclusions and influence others to implement recommendation
- Extensive proficiency in creating advanced reports for senior levels of an organization with solid proficiency in creating interactive dashboards and ad hoc analyses using desktop visualization tools (e.g. Power BI)
- Microsoft Excel skills, to include advanced knowledge of all facets of the application as well as general knowledge of VBA coding, Python
- Advanced knowledge of and familiarity with data structures in HRIS systems
- Advanced knowledge of HR metrics/KPIs, their formulas, and how to source data from various HR systems to create them
- Ability to interact professionally with employees at all levels of the organization and deliver information to leaders of managers
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient organization and time management; meticulous attention to detail; process oriented
- Ability to work independently as well as on a team
- Familiarity with Data Governance and GDPR protocols
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Knowledge of Workday reporting and data model preferred
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates are committed to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and its’ policies and procedures reflect this commitment. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories such as sexual orientation. At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission – creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.
To learn more please visit: https://www.aig.com/about-us/diversity-equity-and-inclusion
AIG is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to job applicants and employees with physical or mental disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to complete any part of the application or hiring process, please send an email to [email protected]. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis.
HR – Human Resources
Estimated Travel Percentage (%):
AIG Europe (Services) Limited