We have an exciting opportunity for a Workday HR Business Analyst – to join our Human Resources Operations team. This role will support Workday updates and improvements to key HR processes and services that will enable business performance.
Lead and execute assigned projects to enhance identified Workday enabled HR processes and transactions. Leverage cross-functional knowledge and relationships to effectively support activities by diagnosing project/program challenges to ensure successful implementation.
- Develop and manage to a project plan to include requirements gathering, design, development, testing and training, risks and develops timeline for change management
- Document requirements, risks and develops timeline for readiness activities
- Lead activities across multiple teams to ensure effective and timely project completion
- Lead documentation efforts to support the changes (i.e. Desktop/System Procedures) to ensure sustainability and with a global lens
- Coordinate and lead testing activities to include the creation of testing scripts
- Handle Change Management and internal communications across HR teams
What we’re looking for:
- Note: This role will be focused on business operations and not technical configuration.
- Experience with Workday (HCM, Recruiting & Onboarding, Talent).
- 3+ years experience preferred as a Business Analyst in Human Resources managing/ leading project work streams in an analytical or change management role.
- HR operations / project management experience preferred.
- Experience with gathering, documenting, and translating business requirements and testing and training during implementation.
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment.
- Strong analytical and problem solving capability.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to successfully interact with various levels within the organization.
- Exceptional customer focus and service orientation.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio).
- Ability to work independently and with minimal direct supervision.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Veterans are encouraged to apply.
A look at our Benefits
We're proud to offer a range of employee benefits and resources that help you protect what matters most – your health care, savings, financial protection and wellbeing. We provide a variety of leaves for personal, health, family and military needs. For example, our "Giving Back" program allows you to take up to 16 hours a year to volunteer in your community. Our global mental health and wellness days off provide all colleagues with a paid day off to focus on their mental health and wellbeing.
We also believe in fostering our colleagues' development and offer a range of learning opportunities for colleagues to hone their professional skills to position themselves for the next steps of their careers. We have a tuition reimbursement program for eligible colleagues to enhance their education, skills, and knowledge in areas that relate to their current position or future positions to which they may transfer or progress.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates are committed to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and its policies and procedures reflect this commitment. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories such as sexual orientation. At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission – creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.
To learn more please visit: https://www.aig.com/about-us/diversity-equity-and-inclusion
AIG is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to job applicants and employees with physical or mental disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to complete any part of the application or hiring process, please send an email to email@example.com. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis.
OP – Operations
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): No Travel
Relocation Provided: No
AIG Employee Services, Inc.