Please use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox when accessing Candidate Home.
By joining the American Red Cross you will touch millions of lives every year and experience the greatness of the human spirit at its best. Are you ready to be part of the world’s largest humanitarian network?
**** As a condition of employment with American Red Cross, you are required to provide proof that you are fully vaccinated for COVID 19 or qualify for an exemption, except in states where it is prohibited by law. Accordingly, employment is conditioned on providing proof of vaccination or having an approved exemption prior to starting employment ****
Join us—Where your Career is a Force for Good!
This is a remote (work from home) opportunity open to candidates nationwide. Prior experience working from a home office environment is preferred but not required.
The Compensation Analyst will develop, implement, and administer compensation and incentive policy, procedures, practices, and programs. Develops and conducts compensation data analysis for reporting on Total Rewards programs. Provides communications and guidance to customers regarding Total Rewards compensation-related programs. Leads and develops systems and process application improvements. Responsible for assessing adherence to compensation programs through interpretation of program metrics. Assists Total Rewards project management teams on special assignments.
• Develops, implements, administers compensation and incentive policy, procedures, practices, and programs.
• Provides guidance and consultation to HR Business Partners regarding compensation and incentive policy, practices and procedures.
• Assists in the development of Total Rewards training materials, for use in virtual platforms such as webinar applications. Assists in presentation delivery.
• Coaches, trains and assists team members by sharing knowledge and experience when opportunities arise.
• Develops reports to evaluate compensation programs, using metrics such as dashboard analytics.
• Conducts market surveys to determine compensation trends; applies job evaluation techniques to determine internal job value. Engages in equity studies.
• Serves as project resource on special assignments. Assists with development of methodologies, procedures and analytics to complete projects. Assists other consultants and project management teams as assigned.
Systems & Process Application Improvements:
• Coordinates, advances, and coaches continuous improvement enhancements for automated processes, in conjunction with other compensation and HR community stakeholders. Key is streamlining processes such that HR community users are comfortable in advising managers for self-service and pulling compensation-related reports.
• Partners with other analysts in the identification and implementation of process enhancements and developing new applications for compensation systems and tools.
• Governance: Applies, assesses and interprets program metrics regarding adherence to standards such as policies, practices, and regulations to determine risk for non-compliance.
• Assesses impacts of compensation changes as they affect budget. May recommend options regarding program costs, including alternative approaches.
• Education: Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources or related field, or equivalent relevant education and/or experience required. CCP certification or progress toward CCP is desirable but not required.
• Experience: Minimum of 5 years HR, Compensation and data manipulation and analysis experience required. Must be able to conduct compensation research and analysis in database, spreadsheet and compensation software packages.
• Skills and Abilities: Strong interpersonal/collaboration skills; ability to interface with all levels within the organization and external partners. Ability to work independently. Strong analytical and quantitative skills for financial modeling, incentive plan design, market benchmarking and job evaluation. Strong attention to detail & accuracy. Ability to prioritize and multi-task and not miss a deadline. Proven ability to present information verbally and visually to groups of various sizes required. Experience with Microsoft Excel (advanced formula development, pivot table design, graphs, charts, etc.) Experience with Workday and Market Pay preferred but not required.
For those candidates located in Colorado/Connecticut, the salary range for this position is: $70-75K. Note that the American Red Cross sets salary ranges aligned to a specific geographic location in which the job or employee resides. The stated salary range in this posting is an average and may not be reflective of your individual circumstances. We will review specific salary information at the time of phone screening based upon your location.
The American Red Cross is a diverse nonprofit organization that creates a culture of collaboration and team spirit. We offer our employee’s a competitive salary, wide range of generous benefits including health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance; flexible spending accounts; 401K retirement plan with match; paid time off, holidays and floating holidays. Also, we encourage professional development and provide growth opportunities. To be considered for this position, please visit www.redcross.org/jobs to apply.
Apply now! Joining our team will provide you with the opportunity to make a difference every day.
The American Red Cross is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Interested in Volunteering?
Life’s emergencies don’t stop, and neither do American Red Cross volunteers, who represent more than 90 percent of our workforce to help prevent and alleviate human suffering. You can make a difference by volunteering in a position that appeals to you and allows you to use your unique skills and talents. The Red Cross relies on generous volunteers who give their time and talent to help fulfill our lifesaving mission.
Visit redcross.org/volunteertoday to learn more, including our most-needed volunteer positions.
To view the EEOC Summary of Rights, click here: Summary of Rights