We’re thrilled that you are interested in joining us here at the Amynta Group!
The Senior Finance Analyst is responsible for providing daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting for the executive team regarding many aspects of the company’s performance and is typically used to manage the business and act as a liaison between Financial Planning and Analysis and other Finance groups.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES*
- Perform financial forecasting, reporting, and operational metrics tracking
- Analyze financial data and create financial models for decision support
- Report on financial performance and prepare for regular leadership reviews
- Analyze past results, perform variance analysis, identify trends, and make recommendations for improvements
- Work closely with the accounting team to ensure accurate financial reporting
- Assist with the implementation & completion of the annual budgets. Work with various departments to incorporate information into the budget
- Evaluate financial performance by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts
- Guide cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures
- Provide analysis of trends and forecasts and recommend actions for optimization
- Recommend actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses; study proposed changes in methods and materials
- Identify and drive process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools, and Excel dashboards
- Increase productivity by developing automated reporting/forecasting tools
- Perform market research, data mining, business intelligence, and valuation comps
- Maintain a strong financial analysis foundation creating forecasts and models
- Perform budget and forecast to actual variance analysis, investigation and commentary for the executive team and business leaders
- Seek continuous improvements for all processes on FP&A team by sharing best practices with other FP&A team members at every level
- Perform cost/benefit and sales promotions analyses including the use of ROIC, IRR, and ROI valuations.
BASIC AND PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS (EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE)
- Bachelor’s degree in an accredited Finance or Business program required
- At least 5+ years of accounting or finance analysis experience required
- Experience with Workday ERP, Hyperion and/or Cognos preferred
- Experience with accounting software preferred. Proficient computer and data entry skills with proficiency in Windows based programs
- Advanced Microsoft Excel Skills
- Familiarity with data query/data management tools is extremely helpful (Access, SQL, Business Objects)
Additional Job Description
MINIMUM JOB SKILLS, ABILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Ability to understand and communicate changes as reflected in the Income Statement, Balance Sheet, and Cash Flow
- Financial Acumen – Utilizes financial data to diagnose business strengths and weaknesses and identify the implications for potential strategies; keeps a financial perspective in the forefront when making strategic decisions.
- Managing Work – Effectively manages one’s time and resources to ensure that work is completed efficiently.
- Operational Decision Making – Securing and comparing information from multiple sources to identify business issues; committing to an action after weighing alternative solutions against important decision criteria.
- Ability to work under demanding time constraints and production goals
The Amynta Group (the “Company”) is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of any ground of discrimination protected by applicable human rights legislation. The information collected is solely used to determine suitability for employment, verify identity and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation throughout the recruitment process in accordance with applicable human rights and accessibility legislation. A reasonable accommodation is an adjustment to processes, procedures, methods of conveying information and/or the physical environment, which may include the provision of additional support, in order to remove barriers a candidate may face during recruitment such that each candidate has an equal employment opportunity. The Company will accommodate a candidate to the point of undue hardship. Please inform the Company’s personnel representative if you require any accommodation in the application process.