We’re thrilled that you are interested in joining us here at the Amynta Group!
The Amynta Group is looking for a Recruiter who can come in and build a program to attract great talent through full life cycle recruitment for all levels of roles, to include high-volume (call center) and non-high volume. The incumbent will source, assess, and recruit candidates through development and implementation of recruitment strategy.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES*
- Full-cycle recruitment to include: job description development, job posting, sourcing, interviewing, reference checks and offer negotiation.
- Build and maintain network of potential candidates through pro-active market research, sourcing and on-going relationship management.
- Work closely with the Senior HR Business Partner to develop recruiting strategies to identify top talent.
- Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques, leveraging of internal sources of talent and identification of top performers for senior-level vacancies.
- Establish strong partnerships with hiring teams to quickly assess business needs, determine candidate profile and launch a thorough hiring strategy.
- Interview candidates within the framework of the position specification. Possess strong ability to screen, interview and prepare an ideal candidate slate within an appropriate and consistent timeline.
BASIC AND PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS (EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE)
- 2+ year’s minimum experience (Required)
- Bachelor’s Degree (Preferred)
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office (Required)
- Experience with mainframe or cloud-based systems (Required); experience with Workday Recruiting a plus
MINIMUM JOB SKILLS, ABILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Mastery of the English language, both written and verbal.
- Strong attention to detail, is dependable and follows through.
- Ability to analyze data and present recommendations based on outcomes of analysis.
- High level of maturity to handle sensitive and confidential situations.
- Strong work ethic and excellent time management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well with people throughout the organization.
- Willingness to maintain a professional appearance and provide a positive company image.
- Willingness to work non-traditional shifts which meet the needs of the team and company.
- Ability to perform under minimal supervision.
- Ability to provide coaching and mentoring to peers and subordinates.
- Ability to resolve complex issues and problems and present resolutions to higher-level staff only as needed.
- Ability to prepare and effectively present information in one-on-one and group situations to management, customers, clients, and employees.