A great experience starts with you!
Honda Center welcomes fans, performers, and athletes from around the globe. Our team members are an integral part of the event experience through their interactions with guests. Whether you’re looking to create a great guest experience at a concert, support business growth and development, work behind-the-scenes during an Anaheim Ducks game, or anything in-between, this is your opportunity to start the next chapter of your career story and help create a one-of-a-kind fan experience at Honda Center.
Once you’ve had a chance to explore our current open positions, apply to the ones you feel best suit you, as an applicant, you can always see your application status in your profile.
Human Resources Information Systems Manager
The HR Information Systems Manager is responsible for all phases of HRIS data management, reporting, and functionality. The incumbent oversees the efficiency and effectiveness of Workday HCM (Human Capital Management) and all other supporting HR systems and how these systems interface with other proprietary and third-party systems/solutions. This includes the specification, development, and implementation of new or updated systems, reports, and policies and procedures for internal use, focusing on continuous improvement while maintaining the integrity of the existing structure, security, and data.
The HR Information Systems Manager supports Workday system upgrades and enhancements, including prioritization, functional design, documentation, testing, implementation, and support. This includes designing, implementing, testing, and overseeing business processes within Workday and reporting for project metrics and status, requiring knowledge of Human Resources, Benefits, and Payroll procedures.
- Manage the development, configuration, testing, implementation, and maintenance of our human resources information systems Workday HR modules
- Also responsible for other HR systems, including Time and Attendance (ABI Mastermind), LMS, etc.
- Manage the HRIS function and work with HR department heads to identify, evaluate and define new business system initiatives and Workday production enhancements as necessary
- Must understand HR transactions, processes, and hand-offs
- Ensure all reporting and data storage requirements are accurate and timely related to interfaces, downloads, and reports
- Establish and maintain weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports for HR, Finance, and other business leaders
- Direct the design and implementation of all human resources information systems to ensure consistency and compatibility among systems and specification requirements between systems to meet required user needs
- Understand and support integrations that transfer data between other applications
- Create and maintain HR systems training for HR partners to deliver to managers and the end-user community to ensure accurate data input
- Act as project manager for assigned HR technology or process projects, including managing project team activities, testing, tasks, deliverables, and timelines
- Oversee system security, user access, and appropriate handling of employee data across all functional areas
- Collect, document, and maintain security requirements and policies for user-level access to HR applications and based on senior HR approval
- Use the highest discretion when managing and reporting highly confidential information
- Analyze and ensure data integrity using effective audit tools and practices
- Work directly with internal and external audit groups
- Manage the analysis of audit exception reporting and approve recommendations on process changes
- Build and manage relationships to ensure stakeholders are engaged, responsible and proactive in working toward deliverable goals and objectives
- Recommend plans for continuous process improvements, system enhancements, and new applications to support business strategies and operational needs, focusing on increased data analytics
- Manage third-party technical support team costs and results
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 7-10 years experience supporting HR and payroll systems both technically and functionally, including integration support
- Possess superior analytic, organizational, and problem-solving capabilities and the ability to interpret data requests to generate concise reports
- Experience managing online systems and applications to support the work required for HR/payroll compliance and reporting with the goals of the company
- Workday HR functional experience strongly preferred with working knowledge of the following products: ABI, Kronos, SAP, PeopleSoft, ADP, etc.
- Able to manage day-to-day operations and project work
- Advanced MS Office skills, specifically in Excel (formulas, v-lookup, pivot tables, etc.)
Please note that this position is required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. “Fully vaccinated” means that the applicant can provide acceptable proof that the applicant has received, at least fourteen (14) days prior to the applicant’s start date, either the final dose of a two-dose COVID-19 vaccine, or a single dose of a one-dose COVID-19 vaccine. Vaccines must be authorized and/or approved by the FDA. Applicants needing an exemption to this requirement due to medical, disability-related, religious or other protected reasons may request an exemption. The Company will engage in an interactive process to determine if an exemption to this requirement as a reasonable accommodation is appropriate.
ocV!BE Sports & Entertainment, LLC
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you’ll enjoy your career with us!