A great experience starts with you!
Honda Center welcomes fans, performers, and athletes from around the globe. Our team members are an integral part of the event experience through their interactions with guests. Whether you’re looking to create a great guest experience at a concert, support business growth and development, work behind-the-scenes during an Anaheim Ducks game, or anything in-between, this is your opportunity to start the next chapter of your career story and help create a one-of-a-kind fan experience at Honda Center.
Once you’ve had a chance to explore our current open positions, apply to the ones you feel best suit you, as an applicant, you can always see your application status in your profile.
Talent Acquisition Coordinator
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator creates and posts requisitions, schedules interviews, and interacts closely with hiring managers, Talent Acquisition Recruiters, and candidates to deliver an exceptional interviewing experience. This associate will report to the Manager, Talent Acquisition, and will support the entire department, consisting of a Director, a Manager, and three Talent Acquisition Recruiters. The Talent Acquisition Coordinator performs general administrative work and processes new hire paperwork, launching and adjudicating pre-employment background checks. This role is also responsible for pre-onboard coordination and organizing orientations, job fairs, and other recruiting events.
- Coordinate and schedule interviews with Hiring Managers, Talent Acquisition Recruiters, and candidates, anticipating changes in availability and making alternative plans in advance
- Provide timely interview status updates to Talent Acquisition Recruiters, hiring teams, and candidates
- Accurately maintain the applicant tracking system and career portal by opening and closing jobs, updating job information, reassigning positions
- Maintain Job Descriptions and update position profiles with detailed information
- Consult with Compensation, HR, and Payroll to ensure all open requisitions are approved and aligned with direction from the Talent Acquisition Recruiters
- Post and manage job postings on internal and external sites
- Participate in ad-hoc recruitment projects to help scale the function
- Execute background and reference checks for select candidates
- Coordinate recruitment events, career fairs, and college recruiting efforts
- Participate in departmental project work focused on delivering efficiencies and innovations to drive the Talent Acquisition operation function forward
Desired Skills & Experience
- Passion and interest in working in Talent Acquisition and/or HR department
- Ability to self-prioritize and manage time in a face-paced, high-volume, deadline-driven environment
- Ability to ensure the accuracy of highly detailed and confidential information
- Customer-focused and proactive with excellent follow-up and a sense of urgency
- Effective Communication skills, both verbally and written
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs, including Teams, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- A positive and professional attitude
- Able to build relationships quickly and easily across multiple functions and business units
- Experience with Workday or any other Applicant Tracking System is a plus
Please note that this position is required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. “Fully vaccinated” means that the applicant can provide acceptable proof that the applicant has received, at least fourteen (14) days prior to the applicant’s start date, either the final dose of a two-dose COVID-19 vaccine, or a single dose of a one-dose COVID-19 vaccine. Vaccines must be authorized and/or approved by the FDA. Applicants needing an exemption to this requirement due to medical, disability-related, religious or other protected reasons may request an exemption. The Company will engage in an interactive process to determine if an exemption to this requirement as a reasonable accommodation is appropriate
This position is on-site
ocV!BE Sports & Entertainment, LLC
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you’ll enjoy your career with us!