Ankura is a team of excellence founded on innovation and growth.
People Office Overview
The People Office provides support to Ankura professionals for effective HR guidance and strategic business objectives of the firm. The People Office team provides a wide variety of subject matter expertise to our professionals including, but not limited to, recruiting, onboarding, benefits administration, training, professional development, and corporate compliance.
As a Benefits Analyst at Ankura, you will play a crucial role in managing and optimizing our employee benefits programs. This remote-based role is ideal for an experienced professional with a strong background in benefits administration. You will work closely with the HR team and other departments to ensure our employees receive top-notch benefits and support. While the role is remote based the ideal candidate is located in Pittsburgh, Chicago, Washington, DC, or Nashville. Other locations may be considered.
- Oversee and administer all aspects of Ankura’s employee benefits programs.
- Work with Benefits Partners and Broker to manage Ankura’s benefits programs and policies, such as Health, Life, Disability, Wellness, Leave Administration, Retirement, Workers Compensation, etc.
- Subject Matter Expert for Workday Benefits, including partnering with IT/Vendors to enable configuration, enrollment, integrations, dashboarding, reporting, etc. to enhance overall benefits administration and analytics.
- Manage benefits administration and communication vehicles for each state of the employee lifecycle through onboarding, education, life events, open enrollment, and termination.
- Assist in the development and implementation of benefits related policies and procedures.
- Serve as a point of contact for employees regarding benefits inquiries, concerns, and problem resolution.
- Collaborate with benefits providers to ensure seamless benefits delivery and maintain vendor relationships.
- Stay current on industry trends and best practices related to benefits to ensure Ankura’s benefits remain competitive and cost-effective. Provide insights and recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Apply a strong project management focus to ensure project objectives are delivered on time and within budget.
- Ensure compliance with all global data privacy requirements, healthcare reporting, and all federal, state, and local legal requirements. Assist in benefits-related compliance reporting and audits
- Work closely with the People Office (HR) and Payroll to ensure accurate benefits deductions and reporting.
- Maintain confidentiality of employee data and adhere to all relevant privacy regulations.
- Assist with other People Office (HR) related projects and activities such as presenting benefits overview during new hire orientation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, or a related field
- 5-7+ years of experience in benefits administration
- Strong understanding of benefits regulations and compliance
- Experience with leaves of absences including FMLA is preferred.
- Proficiency in HRIS and benefits administration software (Workday experience preferred)
- Knowledge of benefits best practices and industry trends
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to interact with employees at all levels.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion.
- Workday experience is highly desirable, especially experience working with the Benefits module.
- Self-starter, highly organized and detail oriented.
Ankura is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against based on disability. Equal Employment Opportunity Posters, if you have a disability and believe you need a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening, submit an online application, or participate in an interview/assessment, please email email@example.com or call toll-free +1.312-583-2122. This email and phone number are created exclusively to assist disabled job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned. Messages left for other purposes, such as following up on an application or technical issues unrelated to a disability, will not receive a response.