Ankura is a team of excellence founded on innovation and growth.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead and coach a team of Operations Associates to deliver business operations and services.
- Plan and allocate resources, based on skills, previous experience, availability, or project budget, to meet business and project demands while maintaining a high-level of customer service and maximizing resources (over/under utilization).
- Manage budget effectively while maintaining a strong focus on cost and spend management.
- Effectively forecast to ensure resources have enough capacity to deliver upcoming projects.
- Provide learning and development opportunities to ensure personal growth and build talent pipelines for Business Operations & Services and other ABS organizations.
- Complete interviewing, selection and onboarding and integration of new team members, as well as ongoing performance evaluation of existing team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback.
- Create an environment of service for Ankura employees, anticipate needs and provide support to allow senior professionals to be more efficient and effective.
- Drive effective use of technology applications and resources to support the client service delivery and related activities of the company’s personnel, including firm-wide and practice-specific tools, processes, and databases (e.g. Workday, Salesforce).
- Ensure data privacy and confidentiality in accordance with current records management policy, procedures, and best practices.
- Partner with other departments to improve business operations.
Basic Qualifications, Skills & Mindset
- Bachelor’s degree in Business related field.
- Minimum 6-8 years’ experience.Prior experience in a professional services environment is highly desirable.
- Highly proficient in technology, especially Microsoft Office resources (e.g. Outlook, SharePoint, Teams) and applications (e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Workday experience is highly desirable.
- Demonstrated command skills and an ability to influence others.
- Critical thinking skills and initiative to proactively address issues, identify and solve areas of business process improvement.
- Professional presence and consistently exhibits high levels of discretion, integrity, and confidentiality.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with an attention to detail.
- Skilled at effectively managing and prioritizing escalations or business critical situations.
- Well-developed and professional interpersonal skills, with an ability to interact effectively with people at varying levels of the company.
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability.
- Proven ability to establish, build and maintain relationships with peers, client service delivery professionals and leadership.
- Seeks to achieve challenging business goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment with competing demands.
- Ability to coordinate, control, and organize multiple functions and activities.
Ankura is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive environment where mutual respect and collaboration is paramount. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, protected veteran status, national origin, or any other legally protected status.