Join our Innovative Team
Want to do more than just imagine the ways our world will move tomorrow? Join the technology company that’s transforming the future of mobility today.
Aptiv is a global technology company that develops safer, greener and more connected solutions enabling the future of mobility. Headquartered in Dublin, Aptiv has over 200,000 employees and operates 11 technical centers, as well as manufacturing sites and customer support centers in 48 countries. Visit www.aptiv.com.
In your daily job you will:
- Act as the key representative for HRIS on all HRIS initiatives, interface with other systems, projects and communications
- Lead HR system integration and drive the implementation of data analytics reports
- Upgrade HR data analysis practice to provide data support for the business, HR team, etc.
- Co-work with HRBP team and global Reporting & Analytics team on analytics visualization and use case analysis, bring findings and insights to business
- Make data more meaningful for business by translating the linkage of data in HR system and the needs in business.
Key ingredients for succeeding in this role are your:
- Bachelor's degree or above in HR or business-related studies
- 3+ years of certain knowledge and experience in HR data processing and management, familiar with Workday System is a plus
- Good numerical sense and analytical skill
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Capability to handle delivery pressure and to learn new skills
- Independent thinking, good knowledge of business process, ability to drive change
Why join us?
You can grow at Aptiv. Aptiv provides an inclusive work environment where all individuals can grow and develop, regardless of gender, ethnicity or beliefs. You can have an impact. Safety is a core Aptiv value; we want a safer world for us and our children, one with: Zero fatalities, Zero injuries, Zero accidents. You have support. We ensure you have the resources and support you need to take care of your family and your physical and mental health with a competitive health insurance package.
Apply today, and together let’s change tomorrow!
Privacy Notice – Active Candidates: https://www.aptiv.com/privacy-notice-active-candidates
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.