HR Service Ops Manager
You’ll be responsible for hiring, managing, and reviewing performance, assigning work, and coordinating all aspects of our service operations function to ensure the team meets or exceeds all service levels. You will drive automation and process improvement opportunities across the Service Operations team and work with the P&C Service Delivery team to design and implement your ideas. This role requires attention to detail, latitude, and discretion to prioritize the service queue in real-time. Successful candidates will have built relationships across their organization and must prioritize building relationships in this role.
What You'll Do
- Build a high-performing Service Operations team that drives operational performance and service excellence. Monitor the performance of the team against optimal service levels, quality, and efficiency standards.
- Leverage and analyze reports and case management tools to manage service levels and facilitate performance coaching discussions with the team members, assessing the preventive and corrective actions.
- Provides overall prioritization of work assignments and management of functional team resources and their activities.
- Identify process improvement and automation opportunities—partner with the Service Delivery team to implement your ideas into action.
- Leverage an acute understanding of HR operational processes to address escalations and manage customer queues.
- Review processes and procedures to ensure alignment with objectives and business needs.
What We're Looking For
- Bachelor's Degree in HR or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in an HR Contact Center/Service Desk/Service Operations environment supporting high-volume customer inquiries and transactions across multiple HR disciplines, including benefits, employee data maintenance, and recruiting.
- 2+ years of leadership and team management experience.
- Expert-level user proficiency and administration with modern enterprise Human Capital Management and Case/Knowledge Management Tools.
- Ability to multitask and work effectively and efficiently, delivering high-quality work in a fast-paced, changing work environment with a heightened emphasis on data integrity and confidentiality.
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing at all levels, including customers, vendors, peers, business stakeholders, and management.
Nice to Have
- Expert-level user proficiency and administration with Workday HCM and ServiceNow Knowledge/Case Management
Why Product Madness?
You will be joining a global powerhouse where you will be part of a world-class talented team that creates remarkable hit games such as Heart of Vegas, Lightning Link, Cashman Casino, Mighty Fu, and Big Fish Casino. The success of these titles has led to over 400 million downloads and more than 50 million active users. But there is no stopping us there, we also have a new games team that is working on bringing new hit games to the market. Product Madness is an Aristocrat Technologies company within its digital games division of Pixel United.
Outstanding growth has seen us build Product Madness to more than 800 team members and counting, you can join one of our seven global talent hubs including London, USA, Canada, Spain, Poland, Ukraine & Israel.
You will be part of a company that is not only Mad about games but Mad about our people. Living by our value of people first, you will feel this firsthand from the moment you step into one of our fantastic studios. This is made possible by our amazing studio experience team who help make Product Madness such a fun place to work. Be it arranging endless snacks, weekly breakfasts & lunches, lavish Christmas & summer parties, happy hour drinks, social get-togethers and so much more.
So what is stopping you from coming and joining the Madness?