Who we want:
Foundation Operations Coordinator
ASU Foundation, one of five nonprofit entities that make up ASU Enterprise Partners, is seeking a Foundation Operations Coordinator
The foundation operations coordinator will provide professional and administrative support to departments and units within the ASU Foundation. The foundation operations coordinator will provide general administrative functions, which include monitoring and assistance with budgets, donor correspondence, related functions, and complex scheduling assistance. The position requires knowledge of organizational policies and procedures, the ability to routinely interact with individuals at all levels of the ASU Foundation, Enterprise Partners, and the University. The coordinator must take initiative, and consistently demonstrate the ability to respond to changing situations in a flexible manner to meet the current needs of the department/unit.
What you’ll do:
- Serve as a member of the ASU Foundation central team and support department/unit teams as assigned
- Compose confidential correspondence as directed
- Schedules in-person and virtual meetings coordinating logistics as needed for internal and external stakeholders
- Provides advanced planning to support complex and highly varied internal and external meetings working with Technology and Solutions as needed
- Screen telephone calls and visitors, to resolve routine and complex inquiries
- Prepares presentations, correspondence, reports or other documents from rough draft, notes, or tapes
- Quarterly/Monthly budget analysis for units/departments, reviewing past expenditures and future planned expenses, preparing reports for budget managers
- Prepare fundraising reports as directed
- Prepare Workday reports as directed
- Assist with projects as assigned
- Input information into Salesforce, including but not limited to contact reports, opportunities as directed by leadership
- Prioritize workload to meet ASU Foundation evolving priorities
- Make travel reservations and itineraries as needed
- Pay invoices as directed
- Open and distribute the mail
- Coordinate signing of documents as directed
- Exercise excellent judgment and professional demeanor
- Maintain an orderly filing system, primarily electronic files
- Other duties as assigned
What you’ll need:
- Collaborative style combined with the ability and desire to work in a team-based environment.
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality and responsibility regarding information related to Foundation and University business and confidential prospect information.
- Strong and collegial interpersonal skills and an ability to communicate effectively in person, writing, and by phone.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Problem solver who can take initiative and set priorities while being flexible.
- Ability to represent the institution well.
- Team-oriented strategist able to effectively manage complex situations involving numerous and sometimes competing constituencies.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite – including Outlook.
- Knowledge of office and administrative practices and principles.
- Background with external customer service-related skills such as analyzing complex customer inquiries, identifying appropriate resources, and diplomatically directing inquiries within the team and development department.
- An advocate’s belief in the vision of ASU as the New American University.
- Attention to detail and thoroughness in completing assigned duties.
- Highly organized and able to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Adept at navigating complex environments with evolving priorities.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite – including Outlook
- Advanced Internet skills
- Knowledge of web-based financial systems
- Knowledge of office and administrative practices and principles
- Knowledge and skill in accounting and budgeting procedures and techniques
Bachelor’s degree preferred; one to two years directly related experience; OR commensurate experience in a similar role supporting multiple team members.
Clarity of focus while juggling projects and/or deadlines. Ability to meet demanding work schedule expectations.
Activities are performed in an environmentally controlled office setting subject to extended periods of sitting, keyboarding and manipulating a computer mouse; required to stand for varying lengths of time and walk moderate distances to perform work. Frequent bending, reaching, lifting, pushing and pulling up to 25 pounds. Regular activities require ability to quickly change priorities, which may include and/or are subject to resolution of conflicts. May be required to perform tasks in the field within and/or across University campuses. Ability to clearly communicate verbally, read, write, see and hear to perform essential functions. This position may require some early mornings and evenings to accommodate meetings and events. This position currently requires you to work from the office Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays with Monday and Friday optional remote days.
ASUEP follows federal guidance which requires employees of federal contractors to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, except in limited circumstances in which an employee is legally entitled to an accommodation for medical or religious reasons.
This position will require a Surface/laptop computer, desk telephone, a mobile communication device ($30 bi-weekly payroll reimbursement) and Foundation credit card.
Contact us today.
For more information on ASU Enterprise Partners, visit our web site at www.asuenterprisepartners.org.
ASU Enterprise Partners and its subsidiaries is an equal opportunity employer that is firmly committed to promoting justice, equity, diversity and inclusion within our organization and throughout our sphere of influence. Because we embrace a spirit of innovation and achievement, we will endeavor to maximize the talent and potential of all employees, directors, and volunteers through bold and strategic action aimed at building success and a sense of belonging. All employees are expected to act in good faith to support these actions and to not impede the efforts of others to build a just, equitable, diverse and inclusive organization.
ASU Enterprise Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer