ARKANSAS CHILDREN’S IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL RECEIVE CONSIDERATION FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY OR EXPRESSION, NATIONAL ORIGIN, AGE, DISABILITY, PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS OR ANY OTHER CHARACTERISTIC PROTECTED BY FEDERAL, STATE, OR LOCAL LAWS.
The Supply Chain (SC) Specialist will fill a cross functional role providing analytic services to each Supply Chain department. Working within the supply chain strategic sourcing process, the Supply Chain Specialist will support Arkansas Children’s initiatives to maximize cost savings and cost avoidance opportunities.
Bachelors Degree or Equivalent Experience
Master’s degree or equivalent degree
Required Work Experience:
Related Field – 2 years of experience
Recommended Work Experience:
Supply Chain – Workday experience
1. Analyzes and compiles supply chain data reports to evaluate and implement benchmarking processes/practices and spend analysis to maximize cost savings and cost avoidance opportunities.
2. Assists supply chain inventory operations with analysis regarding turns, usage, and vendor cost analysis
3. Assists in identifying, assessing, and presenting supply chain needs, procedures and controls.
4. Participates in recommendations, development, and quality improvement solutions for Supply Chain department.
5. Assists with maintaining the Supply Chain database such as vendor file, inventory data, item analysis, Capital Equipment, Vendor Credentialing System, Supply Chain SharePoint sites, etc.
6. Performs other related duties as assigned.