HK-Hong Kong (HKSTP Green 18)
HR Associate, HR Solutions Centre, Asia Pacific
What You’ll Be Doing
- Responsible for handing employee’s enquiries on basic administrative HR procedures, policy and practices via multiple channels within our HR Solutions center
- Perform higher level administrative processes involving some evaluation of accuracy and completeness – background check, exit process, etc
- Educate employees on the HR services available and ensure accountability towards self-service tools such as Workday (Arrow’s HRIS) and other systems. Provide support to employees with basic self-service transactions.
- Utilize Workday to process specific employee-related transactions, in addition to perform HR audit on process to ensure compliance
- Continuously process improvements recommendation with focus on standardization related to HR programs, initiatives and inquiries.
- Prepare HR regular and analysis reports for management
- Provide support to local HR and employee engagement activities
- Be part of the APAC & Global HR project & implementation team
- Perform ad-hoc projects as assigned
What We’re Looking For
- Degree holder in Human Resources/Admin/Business Management or relevant disciplines.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant HR operational or generalist experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Office 365, SharePoint and web-based applications
- Willing to learn, able to work independently under tight deadlines
- Workday experience will be an advantage
- Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fluent in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
What’s In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- APAC & Global Exposure
- Special/Extra Leave
- Double Pay
- Performance Bonus
- Medical and life Insurance
- 5-Day Work Week
- Free Shuttle Bus
- Growth Opportunities
- And more!
Arrow Electronics, Inc. (NYSE: ARW), an award-winning Fortune 102 and one of Fortune Magazine’s Most Admired Companies. Arrow guides innovation forward for over 220,000 leading technology manufacturers and service providers. With 2021 sales of USD $34.48 billion, Arrow develops technology solutions that improve business and daily life. Our broad portfolio that spans the entire technology landscape helps customers create, make and manage forward-thinking products that make the benefits of technology accessible to as many people as possible. Learn more at www.arrow.com.
Our strategic direction of guiding innovation forward is expressed as Five Years Out, a way of thinking about the tangible future to bridge the gap between what’s possible and the practical technologies to make it happen. Learn more at https://www.fiveyearsout.com/.
For more job opportunities, please visit https://careers.arrow.com/us/en.
HK-Hong Kong (HKSTP Green 18)