Payroll Analyst(1 Year -Full time contract )
What You will Be Doing
- Provide guidance to the payroll process by maintaining the payroll audit database. Monitor and maintain data analysis between payroll and HR. Assist Asia Pacific payrolls including scheduling payrolls, working with vendors to resolve issues, and maintaining logs and payroll statistics. Resolve escalated and complex issues that arise daily.
- Interface, reconcile and process payroll information received from outside sources and vendors. Ensure quality control of employee data and financial information as well as preserve data integrity of vendor data.
- Maintain database of reports, account reconciliation of payroll data for accounting department.
- Create ad hoc reports, implement adjustments to existing reports (as needed) and provide data analysis to the Human Resources and Payroll departments. Monitors and maintains data analysis between payroll and HR.
- Assist in year-end processes, implement, and maintain taxable wages audit for taxes.
What We Are Looking For
Experience / Education
- Typically requires a degree and 2–4 years of related experience
- Experience of Workday system is must
- Intermediate level excel skill is must
What’s In It for You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That is why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- 5 days working
- And more!
Arrow Electronics, Inc. (NYSE: ARW), an award-winning Fortune 102 and one of Fortune Magazine’s Most Admired Companies. Arrow guides innovation forward for over 220,000 leading technology manufacturers and service providers. With 2021 sales of USD $34.48 billion, Arrow develops technology solutions that improve business and daily life. Our broad portfolio that spans the entire technology landscape helps customers create, make, and manage forward-thinking products that make the benefits of technology accessible to as many people as possible. Learn more at www.arrow.com.
Our strategic direction of guiding innovation forward is expressed as Five Years Out, a way of thinking about the tangible future to bridge the gap between what’s possible and the practical technologies to make it happen.
Learn more at https://www.fiveyearsout.com/.
For more job opportunities, please visit https://careers.arrow.com/us/en.
Human Resources and Sustainability