Payroll Transformation Data Analyst
The Payroll Transformation Data Analyst will be responsible for leveraging their payroll, time tracking and absence management experience to implement data management best practices from project to implementation to business as usual. The ideal candidate for this position will be detail oriented, self-motivated, proactive, results-focused, and able to successfully partner with project team members as well as internal and external partners to deliver quality solutions.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Participate in requirements gathering and design sessions for Workday to Payroll data integrations (HR master data, time & absence).
- Collaborate with Payroll Operations, QA team and HR Technology to identify integration test scenarios, stage data and perform testing.
- Perform data extraction, validation and preparing EIB files for loading into Workday.
- Lead data mapping and cleansing exercises for Payroll implementations.
- Provide input into areas of improvement in data integrity processes or systems and makes recommendations to correct any deficiencies.
- Lead data management activities during cutover.
- Perform data reconciliation activities to identify anomalies, errors, or areas for enhancement/ improvement.
- Support integrations between Workday and Payroll systems.
What We Are Looking For
- 5+ years of functional experience implementing or supporting Payroll and Time Tracking & Absence Management software solutions .
- BA or BS, within data analytics, computer programming, statistics or related field.
- Thorough knowledge of payroll processes, policies, and procedures. Strong mathematical skills.
- Detail oriented and capable of delivering a high level of accuracy
- Ability to collaborate with Business Analysts, Project Leads, and IT team to resolve issues and ensuring solutions are viable and consistent
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to balance multiple projects simultaneously and meet set deadlines.
- Strong analytical skills, including demonstrated data analysis and interpretation skills.
- Ability to present ideas in a business-friendly and user-friendly language and respond to client and/or survey respondent inquiries.
- Attention to detail.
- High level of self-motivation
What’s In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Great opportunity for further development in international environment
- Stable employment in the company operating in growing industry
- Friendly work atmosphere
- And More!
Arrow Electronics, Inc. (NYSE: ARW), an award-winning Fortune 102 and one of Fortune Magazine’s Most Admired Companies. Arrow guides innovation forward for over 220,000 leading technology manufacturers and service providers. With 2021 sales of USD $34.48 billion, Arrow develops technology solutions that improve business and daily life. Our broad portfolio that spans the entire technology landscape helps customers create, make and manage forward-thinking products that make the benefits of technology accessible to as many people as possible. Learn more at www.arrow.com.
Our strategic direction of guiding innovation forward is expressed as Five Years Out, a way of thinking about the tangible future to bridge the gap between what’s possible and the practical technologies to make it happen. Learn more at https://www.fiveyearsout.com/.
For more job opportunities, please visit https://careers.arrow.com/us/en
Human Resources and Sustainability