US-CO-Denver, Colorado (Panorama Arrow Building)
IS-IL-Illinois (Remote Employees)
US-DC-District of Columbia (Remote Employees)
US-CA-California (Remote Employees)
US-CO-Colorado (Remote Employees)
US-NY-New York (Remote Employees)
US-TX-Texas (Remote Employees)
Workday Solutions Architect
What You’ll Be Doing
- Act as advisor for global HR technology related issues and provide consultation regarding opportunities to system capabilities to enhance efficiency and effectiveness.
- Under general direction execute global HR Technology strategy identifying opportunities for establishing consistency across regions.
- Oversight of HR Technology projects/initiatives to support opportunities for efficiency and organizational effectiveness.
- Partner with global HR colleagues to deliver HR solutions that enable the business to meet marketplace and regulatory demands.
- Coordinate resources to ensure efficient delivery of HR products & services.
- Identify key HR issues with short to long-range impact to the client population and develop and implement recommended solutions leveraging HR technology.
- Provide technical training and support to HR Technology users.
- Anticipate, evaluate and respond to developments in the local and international environments impacting HR and HR systems.
- Identify/analyze trends related to critical HR metrics and make recommendations to HR leadership.
- Facilitate organizational change to meet business needs and resolve complex and diverse issues with substantial organizational impact.
- Lead the execution of complex projects by studying and understanding the business Stakeholders requirements, identifying gaps (if any) between these and the current Arrow HR Technology systems and defining solutions to bridge the gap
- Liaise with Arrow HR leadership to understand the needs of the business
- Collaborate with the HR Technology Configuration, Integration and Project Management teams as well as IT, Risk, Facilities and others to design solutions
- Examine current business architecture designs and collaborate with other professionals to ensure successful implementation of such designs and completion of projects
- Ensure compliance to solution architectural design in the implementation of projects
- Provide architectural guidance to the project team
- Render consulting and technical support services on project implementation to the project team
- Explain technical issues and IT solution strategies to stakeholders and other IT professionals
- Keep accurate record of expected deliverables, and milestones achieved
- Ensure that solution milestones are accomplished at the right time
- Guide the activities of the solution architecture unit to ensure timely completion of projects while ensuring project scope is maintained
- Ensure that solution architecture (software) designed are in synch with business needs and hardware
- Review vendor proposals to ensure that quality inputs are delivered in accordance with Arrow’s standards and within budget
- Monitor the activities of external developers working on the project(s)
- Identify and mitigate existing business risk or risks associated with solution architecture
What Are We Looking For?
- Is recognized as an expert in own area within the organization
- Requires specialized depth and/or breadth of expertise
- Interprets internal or external business issues and recommends solutions/best practices
- Solves complex problems; takes a broad perspective to identify solutions
- Works independently, with guidance in only the most complex situations
- Progression to this level is typically restricted on the basis of business requirement
- Identifies applications of functional knowledge and existing methodologies to complex problems
- Serves as an expert within own function
- Leads functional teams or projects and serves as a best practice/quality resource
Experience / Education
- Technical experience with Workday
- Typically requires a minimum of 10 years of related experience with a 4 year degree; or 8 years and an advanced degree; or equivalent experience
What’s In It For You?
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles (availability subject to COVID-19 office guidelines)
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees! (availability subject to COVID-19 office guidelines)
- Bike Racks
- And more!
Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:
$118,800.00 – $145,200.00
Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
US-CO-Denver, Colorado (Panorama Arrow Building)
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)
Arrow COVID-19 Vaccination Policy:
Arrow requires employees to provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination by:
• December 1, 2021, for all positions located in CO and for business units within immixGroup and Zeus.
• All other employees will be required to identify vaccination status by December 1, 2021, and provide proof of full vaccination by January 3, 2022.