Workday Technical Analyst
What You’ll Be Doing
- Provides day to day support in HR technology solutions strictly related to Workday
- Responsible to support Workday Modules: HCM, Recruiting, Benefits, Absence, Time Off, including researching and resolving problems, unexpected results or process flaws.
- Broad Workday configuration experience across multiple functional areas and business process configuration skills is a must.
- Identifies and researches issues/system defects (with/without guidance) and formulates resolutions/recommendations by analyzing fact patterns and applying/following standard operating procedures (SOP) and best practices.
- Follow Workday best practices, development standards, and guidelines.
- Creates test scenarios and test scripts.
- Performs system testing and coordinates user testing and acceptance.
- Provides resolution in accordance with due dates and documents and maintains SOP documentation and processes. Escalates issues as appropriate to Global HR Technology team.
- Works with other internal resources to develop user procedures, guidelines and documentation.
- Works with HR Technology Global Team to develop and train internal clients on new processes and functionality.
What We Are Looking For
- Minimum of 3 years or more in a similar role working with Workday HRIS system.
- Previous Workday configuration experience.
- Previous configuration experience in Workday Recruiting and Compensation modules a plus.
- Payroll knowledge/experience will be nice to have.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong business acumen within a technical environment.
- Collaborates with others well.
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize workload and provide timely follow-up and resolution.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, team oriented global environment and handle multiple projects.
What’s In For You
- Growth Opportunity
Arrow Electronics, Inc. (NYSE: ARW), an award-winning Fortune 104 and one of Fortune Magazine’s Most Admired Companies. Arrow guides innovation forward for over 220,000 leading technology manufacturers and service providers. With 2021 sales of USD $34.48 billion, Arrow develops technology solutions that improve business and daily life. Our broad portfolio that spans the entire technology landscape helps customers create, make, and manage forward-thinking products that make the benefits of technology accessible to as many people as possible. Learn more at www.arrow.com.
Our strategic direction of guiding innovation forward is expressed as Five Years Out, a way of thinking about the tangible future to bridge the gap between what’s possible and the practical technologies to make it happen.
Learn more at https://www.fiveyearsout.com/.
For more job opportunities, please visit https://careers.arrow.com/us/en.
IN-KA-Bangalore, India (Shankaranarayana Bldg)
Human Resources and Sustainability