We’re looking for an Interim EMEA HR Operations Consultant to join our team in London until the end of 2022 as part of our Human Resources function.
- To administer all brand/region starter and leaver processes including all contact and offer documentation.
- To maintain and update online employee files containing all employment-related information.
- To provide administration support for the engagement of temporary workers.
- To prepare all letters or contracts for any changes to employee terms and conditions e.g. flexible working, promotions etc.
- To handle any family friendly administration processes, including supporting employees in Workday, and ensure that associated payroll processes are completed.
- First point of contact for HR queries, signposting for relevant HR Advisor/HRBP or manager onwards as appropriate.
- In the absence of the HRBP, to escalate issues of concern to the Head of HR Operations.
- Complete any HR audit requirements and/or reporting as required.
- To provide general administration support to the HR department as required.
- To support & embed the Workday system globally.
- To provide advice to users including resolving or supporting the resolution of problems or resolving with the HR Systems Specialist as required.
- To own accurate and timely maintenance of brand/region data including weekly reporting and chasing of gaps or incomplete business processes.
- To support with induct all new starters on using Workday as part of the induction process and support the HRBP/Head of HR Operations with ongoing training.
- To provide line managers with induction templates and a new starter checklist to ensure a smooth onboarding process for all new employees.
- To support with regular new starter HR inductions.
- To update HR Induction collateral in line with business developments and liaise with HR within core brands to ensure information in regard to brands is correct
- To liaise with the payroll department on any payroll queries and provide any supporting documentation as required.
- Leading and executing all monthly payroll variance reports for all brands across the region.
- Tracking and updating all employee changes that impact payroll to ensure visibility and proper processing (Hires, Leavers, Bonuses, Changes, etc.).
- To respond to general queries from managers and employees, signposting them to the appropriate policies and procedures.
- Ensure all employee relation documentation in relation are accurate, documented and saved on employee personal files and ER tracker
- To provide administrative support to the EMEA HR Advisor/ HRBP in HR processes, including note taking at investigations or formal meetings as required.
Learning & Development:
- To support the roll-out and organization of quarterly line manager training.
- To maintain own continuing professional development, keeping up to date with legal requirements and relevant HR developments.
- To maintain appropriate confidentiality of information relating to the Company and HR data and maintain compliance with EMEA Legislation/secure data.
- Support the local EMEA HR team and Head of HR Operations with reviewing policies and procedures in line with current employment legislation and are consistent with best practice recommending improvement where needed.
- Support with HR reporting and analysis to ensure business improvement.
- Support with HR Operations projects as required.
This list is not exhaustive and there may be other activities you are required to deliver.