The driving force behind our success has always been the people of AspenTech. What drives us, is our aspiration, our desire and ambition to keep pushing the envelope, overcoming any hurdle, challenging the status quo to continually find a better way. You will experience these qualities of passion, pride and aspiration in many ways — from a rich set of career development programs to support of community service projects to social events that foster fun and relationship building across our global community.
Our company and HR team are transforming and growing! And we need a strong Sr Compensation Analyst to help drive that growth.
Reporting to the Total Rewards function , you will have a key role on our global HR team, serving the global business through the HR Business Partners, Talent Acquisition, Talent Management and HRIS.
- Provide internal support for global line management and HR on all issues related to the application of AspenTech’s compensation programs.
- Conduct competitive analyses ranging from ad-hoc to complex proposals for management teams and Compensation Committee.
- Conduct detailed analyses to ensure AspenTech’s pay programs are competitive with the market while maintaining internal equity.
- Implement global compensation programs that remain consistent with local market conditions, company-wide financial goals, and Aspen Tech’s business strategy and HR strategy.
- Play a key role in compensation administration processes including merit increase, bonus and equity using Workday.
- Participate in industry compensation surveys and maintain PayScale survey database.
- Assess Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) exemption status for jobs in the US
- Builds and maintains compensation infrastructure: job codes; job families; job family descriptions, global salary structures with integrity of system of record.
- Utilize strong analytical and problem-solving skills to identify trends & patterns in datasets and interpret, synthesize, and communicate the meaning of the data being presented for compensation strategies.
- Provide functional compensation expertise to HRIS programs and initiatives.
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent knowledge gained through work experience required.
- 5+ years of experience in a similar Compensation role.
- Strong Excel and Project Management skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven ability to work effectively within a global and matrixed organization.
- Detailed knowledge of job analysis and job evaluation principles, methods, procedures, and technique.
- Proven ability to align HR strategy to business needs for a measurable impact.
- Collaborative and customer-focused with ability to develop strong and influential business relationships.
- Proven capabilities in guiding organizations through periods of change.
- Comfortable to challenge the status quo with a passion to deliver results in a dynamic environment.
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) preferred
- Workday Compensation experience preferred