United States (remote)
The driving force behind our success has always been the people of AspenTech. What drives us, is our aspiration, our desire and ambition to keep pushing the envelope, overcoming any hurdle, challenging the status quo to continually find a better way. You will experience these qualities of passion, pride and aspiration in many ways — from a rich set of career development programs to support of community service projects to social events that foster fun and relationship building across our global community.
Aspen Technology is looking for an experienced Senior HRIS Analyst to be a part of a growing and dynamic Total Rewards and Operations team. This role will act as the Workday technical subject matter expert and lead Workday HR system configuration, enhancement, and deployment efforts. Additionally, this individual will serve as the liaison between business teams, 3rd party vendors and IT for system integrations, enhancements, and issue fixes.
- Responsible for configuration and maintenance of the Workday system including business processes, advanced reporting, data loads, integrations, eligibility rules, calculated fields, and security.
- Partner closely with business and support teams to understand system end-user needs and provide recommendations to keep Workday business processes simple and efficient.
- Serve as support for team member inquiries and help manage HRIS e-mail box and ticketing systems.
- Ensures accuracy and integrity of organizational data within the HRIS.
- Provides data summaries or statistical analysis for use in strategic planning or decision-making.
- Prepares end-user documentation or training materials as needed.
- Lead and manage Workday releases and updates, which includes researching functionalities, and conduct testing.
- Play a critical role in ongoing M&A activities.
- Other duties as assigned or as necessary.
What You’ll Need
- 3 + years of prior Workday experience required, with expertise in two or more of these Workday modules: Advanced Compensation, Talent & Performance, HCM (Security, Business Process, Reporting), Benefits Management or Recruiting/Onboarding.
- Workday implementation experience desired
- Have proven experience as a Workday Report Writer, creating advanced, matrix, and trending reports and dashboards in Workday (candidates who have only extracted data from Workday to Excel and have not built reports and dashboards directly in Workday do not meet this requirement).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products, including advanced Excel data functions required.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong customer service orientation and ability to maintain a professional, friendly demeanor.
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and participate on multi-disciplinary teams.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Ability to effectively present both technical and functional information and respond to questions.
- Ability to travel when needed