If you are driven to deliver exceptional fan experiences that are beyond anything possible elsewhere and interested in working alongside a team of innovators and enthusiastic over-achievers, you will enjoy working with us!
Experienced administrator will be responsible for assisting with maintaining, supporting, and customizing Workday. The role will involve creating financial reports, performing design and document system updates, improving workflows, and making appropriate recommendations that will positively impact operational effectiveness.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Provide system maintenance, monitoring, and technical support for various modules including financials, payroll and advanced compensation.
- Provide support towards the implementation, upgrade, functional, and technical maintenance of financial system applications
- Lead efforts around data security and legal governance processes to ensure compliance with SOX and technical delivery
- Development of custom reports and dashboards for accounting and management as requested
- Proactively review business processes for efficiency and identify process improvements, standard operating procedures, best practices, etc.
- Work with software vendors or internal resources to install, configure, and test applications that integrate with Workday
- Provide application training and support to end-users of financial system software
- Identify and recommend production customizations and enhancements
- Provide supplemental support for Workday HCM
- Work on special projects as assigned
The ideal candidate will possess:
- 3+ years administering Workday with a primary focus on Accounting and Finance modules
- Bachelor’s Degree in or equivalent experience required in computer science, information systems, business administration or finance
- Exposure to XML, XSLT, Java, and Web Services (SOAP and REST)
- Experience with Workday Studio, EIBs, and Troubleshooting Integrations
- Workday Pro Certification
- Strong experience and understanding of accounting and financial processes
- Experience with SOX compliance preferred
- Demonstrated success working in cross-functional teams to meet business objectives
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and demonstrated ability to work with others
- Participate in process improvement and productivity projects to drive continuous improvement in the accounting functional area through documentation, cross-training and automation
- Attention to detail and accuracy and possesses strong analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure, independently and in collaboration with others, to meet deadlines
The Atlanta National League Baseball Club, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. A diverse workforce representing varied backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences is key to delivering on our business promise to our fans and the communities we serve. All qualified candidates are welcome to apply.
If you are disabled as defined by the Americans With Disabilities Act and require a reasonable accommodation in order to complete your online application, including making a change to the application process, please contact our Human Resources team at [email protected]
Effective January 10, 2022, the Atlanta Braves will require all US-based employees in the Scouting and Player Development departments to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and provide proof of such vaccination prior to the commencement of employment. Employees in all other departments are strongly encouraged to be fully vaccinated; however, effective February 9, 2022, employees choosing not to obtain a vaccine will be required to wear a face covering in the workplace and provide regular and ongoing proof of a negative COVID test result. Requests for reasonable accommodations should be directed to [email protected]