Just imagine your future with us…
At Aurecon we see the future through a very different lens. Do you?
Innovation, eminence and digital are at the heart of everything we do. Are you excited about the future?
Are you driven by the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and complex projects around the world and to learn from the best? We are.
Diversity is at the core of everything we do. We work together to create a culture based on respect, trust and inclusiveness. Our differences are what fuel our creativity.
What will you do?
The People Administrator will responsible for delivering operational People support services to the organisation. This role will work with the Shared Services – People Team Lead in delivering administration services in accordance with agreed KPIs and SLAs.
Here are the key things you will do to ‘bring ideas to life’.
- Prepare employment contracts such as letter of appointment, change of conditions, confirmation of employment, leaves, termination letters
- Perform processing and maintaining of People transactions in Workday including new hires, probation, terminations, change of conditions, personal information, leaves, employee data, reorganisation, etc.
- Administration of recruitment tasks such as initiating verify checks etc.
- Partner with the wider People Team to ensure accurate data are entered in Workday.
- Work with the Senior People Administrator and Shared Services – People Team Leader in delivering efficient, accurate, timely administration of services as per agreed KPIs and SLAs
- Tracking or monitoring of new hire paperwork, signed letters etc.
- Perform cyclical global projects such as Annual Remuneration Review, Performance Review, Annual Performance Incentive
- Generate standard, ad hoc and exception reports
- Handle bulk requests as required
- Work with the Shared Services – People Team Leader to assess if customer requirements are being met effectively
- Maintains knowledge of People related policies, procedures and processes in order to provide accurate solutions/answers to queries raised by the People Team.
What can you bring to the team?
Firstly, strong sense of responsibility, flexibility, and adaptability to varying request. Demonstrate excellent time management and organisational skills. Has ability to analyse business requirements and deliver solutions in collaboration with business stakeholders to meet deadlines. You will also need the following:
- Has 2+ years of experience working in a similar capacity
- Technical capacity including proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge in the functions of the Shared Services organisation (desirable)
- Knowledge and experience in the use of Service Management systems / tools (desirable)
- Experience in a global shared services organisation (desirable)
- Technical knowledge of People processes
- Global Operations Experience (desired)
- Experience with Workday (desired)
- Experience with other HRIS systems (desired)
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite: Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint.
- Demonstrable English language skills complimented by effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritise work demands to optimise value to clients
- Demonstrates and models Aurecon behaviours
- Attention to detail to produce work with a high level of accuracy
- Practice high standards of integrity, confidentiality, and ethics; and ability to maintain professional standards
Our Aurecon Attributes describe the types of people we bring together for clients. We don’t expect you to have all eight of the attributes, but one that is unique to you.
Finally, we value that each of our team members brings something different to Aurecon. We look for people who have had a broad range of experiences throughout their career and can demonstrate how they have worked as part of a team to bring ideas to life. Does that sound like you?
We’ve re-imagined engineering.
Aurecon is an engineering and infrastructure advisory company, but not as you know it!
For a start, our clients’ ideas drive what we do. Drawing on our deep pool of expertise, we co-create innovative solutions with our clients to some of the world’s most complex challenges. And through a range of unique creative processes and skills, we work to re-imagine, shape and design a better future.
We listen deeply and intently, which helps us see opportunities, possibilities and potential that others can’t.
Think engineering. Think again.
Want to know more?
You can learn more about what it’s like to work at Aurecon by visiting the careers section of our website.
If you are intrigued or excited by what you have read, then we want to hear from you. Apply now!