Just imagine your future with us…
At Aurecon, we see the future through a very different lens. Do you?
Innovation, eminence and digital are at the heart of everything we do. Are you excited about the future?
Are you driven by the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and complex projects around the world and to learn from the best? We are.
Diversity is at the core of everything we do. We work together to create a culture based on respect, trust and inclusiveness. Our differences are what fuel our creativity.
What will you do?
As Senior Payroll Partner you will ensure the accurate reconciliation of New Zealand leave balances and upload the correct leave balances into Workday monthly and responsible on Month End Superannuation management – including keeping up to date the clearing house with all superannuation changes.
We know the work we do is vital in assisting our world’s economic development and, it is the technical expertise and the depth of knowledge of our people that really sets us apart. Here are the key things you will do to ‘bring ideas to life’.
- Upload the Saff file into the clearing house on time and ensure the clearing house is kept updated with new hire/termination information.
- Work with vendors to ensure adherence to award, legislative, company and taxation changes.
- Support the design and implementation of enhancements and compliance to the payroll system and procedures.
- Assist in the processing of payroll tax, group tax, ABS, superannuation / KWS payments, workers compensation returns.
- Support payroll year end activities for Australia and Support the delivery of annual payroll processes including remuneration reviews, bonus payments, purchase leave & supplement payments.
We know today’s complex challenges can only be solved through bringing together diverse teams of people from across our business, so there will be opportunities for you to apply your skills and creativity to projects in other geographies and markets.
What can you bring to the team?
Firstly, you will share our genuine passion for re-imagining engineering and be someone that actively pursues continuous learning to help shape the future. You will also need the following:
- Proven experience as a payroll officer with a focus on Australian and New Zealand Payroll processing.
- Experience working with outsourced payroll providers.
- Workday experience (desirable).
- Knowledge and experience in the use of Service Management systems / tools (desirable).
- Experience in a global shared services organisation (desirable).
Our Aurecon Attributes define our way of being – they are a collection of qualities that makes us who we are. Individually and collectively, they unleash the true power of Aurecon, they make us stand out from the crowd and are critical to our success. We don’t expect you to have all eight of the attributes, but one that is unique to you. To find out what your key attribute is, take the test here.
Finally, we value that each of our team members brings something different to Aurecon. We look for people who have had a broad range of experiences throughout their career and can demonstrate how they have worked as part of a team to bring ideas to life. Does that sound like you?
Headquartered in Australia, Aurecon is one of the leading international engineering, design and advisory company that brings vital engineering experience, technical capabilities, and design expertise to an extensive range of markets.
Over the last 85 years, our team of more than 5 000 experts located in 11 locations across the globe have collaborated with our clients and partners to reimagine, shape and engineer clever, innovative and sustainable solutions to solve some of the world’s most complex challenges.
In Asia, where the region is undergoing rapid transformation in areas of sustainability, digital and infrastructure, we lead by being innovative, flexible and nimble. We embrace design-led thinking – an approach that is guided by digital engineering, the user experience and sustainability – ensuring that the work we do is future ready and leaves a legacy for the next generation.
Think engineering. Think again.
Want to know more?
You can learn more about what it’s like to work at Aurecon by visiting the careers section of our website.
If you are intrigued or excited by what you have read, then we want to hear from you. Apply now!