Any qualified individual with a disability who is having difficulty in completing an application because of incompatible technology or other disability-related application issues may contact us at the following phone number for assistance: 251-445-1932.
Austal shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability. Austal’s commitment to equal employment opportunity applies at all levels of employment, in all job titles, including the executive level, and to all employment actions, including but not limited to decisions concerning recruitment, hiring, training, and promotion.
REPORTS TO: Lead Business Intelligence Developer Analyst
SUMMARY: The Workday Analyst is responsible for providing expertise, and execution on operational and strategic initiatives across the Workday platform.
- Collaborate with business areas to identify, define, clarify and document functional and technical requirements
- Support major Workday releases by researching new functionality and modules, testing, and implementation
- Diagnose and resolve Workday issues
- In conjunction with functional SMEs, develop, implement and maintain tenant-level settings, business processes and security settings.
- Develop, implement and maintain custom reports, dashboards and calculated fields to meet the business requirements; and complete bulk data uploads via EIBs across various processes
- Provide operational, problem resolution and enhancement support for Workday reports
QUALIFICATIONS / KNOWLEDGE / EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer/Information Systems or related field and 3-5+ years of hands-on Workday functional experience* required.
- OR Workday Certification/Workday Pro and 3-5+ years of hands-on Workday functional experience* required.
- OR 7+ years of hands-on Workday functional experience* required. *Workday functional experience – Business Process and Security configuration experience required. Integrations, HCM, Benefits, Learning and/or Payroll experience a plus.
- Experience in designing and prototyping, testing, and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines
- Must have an understanding of the Workday data architecture and Workday security model
All candidates must meet Austal USA’s basic employment eligibility guidelines:
- The ability to obtain and maintain a DoD clearance may be required if deemed necessary in the scope of your position responsibilities.
- 18 years or older at time of application
- Able to provide proof of US Person status (permanent resident or citizen)
- No felony convictions of theft/deception or violent crimes within seven years from disposition date
- No felony convictions of drug crimes within three years from disposition date
- Willing to submit to a drug screen
- Willing to submit to a background check
This position will work within priorities set by supervisor or department management.
This position will liaise with department personnel as well as other process stakeholders within the company, as directed by supervisor or department management.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to humid conditions, bright flashing lights, moving mechanical parts, high precarious places, outside weather conditions, and extreme heat. The employee is occasionally exposed to fumes and/or airborne particles at or below the PEL, toxic or caustic chemicals, and heat and cold. The noise level in the work environment is usually very loud, + 90 dB.
Must comply with company, federal, state, and local safety and environmental rules and regulations while performing daily job tasks.