Remote – United Kingdom
ESP – Home Office (Spain)
Paris , FRA
Remote – Spain
We set science in motion to create a better world and have done so for over 100 years.
Through our diverse and passionate global workforce of 14,000+ professionals – we’ve become a trusted provider of mission-critical products and services to customers in the biopharma, healthcare, education & government, and advanced technologies & applied materials industries.
Thanks to our global infrastructure, our team’s contributions reach many parts of the world and have a profound and positive impact on people’s lives.
If you want to help us solve the world’s most complex challenges and join an inclusive community that supports your career development – you belong here, with us.
Apply now and help us forge new paths to create a better world.
Currently we are looking for Workday Analyst to join the business, supporting the growth, improvement and practical usability of our Workday HCM.
You will be responsible for translating business needs into functional and technical requirements, implementing solutions, and coordinating & leading activities related to project work plans.
Your weekly time will be split – 25% responding to escalated tickets from our internal associates, 50% focusing on enhancements and new integrations, including associated configuration, and the last 25% will be focused on project based work.
You will already have Workday configuration experience, including Workday Talent, Performance, and Learning and outstanding interpersonal and customer service skills with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Leading end to end project activities including requirement gathering, project work plans, documentation, solution design, technical configuration, test development, and related deployment activities in support of multiple work stream
- Assist with the knowledge transfer of system functionality to business process managers, super users and end users via Guided Training Sessions and Training Guides
- Provide timely technical support, troubleshooting, and guidance for the HRIS system(s) to HR team leads and other end-users while ensuring an outstanding customer service experience
- Build custom reports and dashboards to provide key partners with advanced analytics to assist with business strategies and trends
- Work closely with all key business support teams to understand functional requirements and implement them through successful development, testing and launch with required documentation
- 1-3 years’ technical, hands on experience working in Workday Talent, Performance, and Learning, including business process development
- Functional Workday experience with Talent Modules including, but not limited to; Security, Reporting, Recruiting, and HCM
- Demonstrable general Workday Configuration experience
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills a plus
- Strong collaborative, analytical, and problem-solving skills
*benefits vary by country, please check with the Recruiter that you speak with
- Attractive bonus incentive
- Private Healthcare after successful completion of your probation period*
- Industry leading pension scheme
- Life Insurance
- Social events
- 25 days Annual Leave, plus bank holidays
- Enjoy a day off on your birthday!*
- Reward Schemes
And so much more! Apply today for immediate consideration.
Avantor Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The collective talents and perspectives of our associates drive the good we create in the world – and why we are focused on building a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture. Ensuring every associate is empowered to grow, succeed and shape our evolving culture.
We will use the personal information that you have submitted to us in order to consider your application for the relevant role.
3rd party non-solicitation policy
By submitting candidates without having been formally assigned on and contracted for a specific job requisition by Avantor, or by failing to comply with the Avantor recruitment process, you forfeit any fee on the submitted candidates, regardless of your usual terms and conditions. Avantor works with a preferred supplier list and will take the initiative to engage with recruitment agencies based on its needs and will not be accepting any form of solicitation