Remote – United Kingdom
Avantor Services offers a wide range of laboratory support services designed to save our customers time and money. These services range from centralised glass washing to research technician activities.
Are you HR professional, who is an expert in technical side of Workday? Are you ready for next step in your career and would like to join our international team? Looks like we have an excellent opportunity for you!
Currently we are looking for Workday Analyst to join the business, supporting the growth and continuity of our HR Team on a full-time permanent basis.
You will be responsible for translating business needs into functional and technical requirements, implementing solutions, and coordinating & leading activities related to project work plans.
You will already have Workday experience, including Workday Talent, Performance, and Learning and outstanding interpersonal and customer service skills with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
Location: UK, remote
What you’ll be doing on daily basis?
- Leading end to end project activities including requirement gathering, project work plans, documentation, solution design, technical configuration, test development, and related deployment activities in support of multiple work stream
- Assist with the knowledge transfer of system functionality to business process managers, super users and end users via Guided Training Sessions and Training Guides
- Provide timely technical support, troubleshooting, and guidance for the HRIS system(s) to HR team leads and other end-users while ensuring an outstanding customer service experience
- Build custom reports and dashboards to provide key partners with advanced analytics to assist with business strategies and trends
- Work closely with all key business support teams to understand functional requirements and implement them through successful development, testing and launch with required documentation
What you’ll need to be successful at Avantor?
- 3+ years’ experience working in Workday Talent, Performance, and Learning, including business process development
- Functional Workday experience with Talent Modules including, but not limited to; Security, Reporting, Recruiting, and HCM
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills a plus
- Strong collaborative, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Strong work ethic, intellectual curiosity, good judgement, mature and positive attitude
What we offer?
We offer you a permanent contract, a competitive salary package including, attractive annual bonus and other benefits such as 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays. Additionally, enrolment into our private healthcare and dental scheme. We are waiting for your application!
We will use the personal information that you have submitted to us in order to consider your application for the relevant role.
3rd party non-solicitation policy
By submitting candidates without having been formally assigned on and contracted for a specific job requisition by Avantor, or by failing to comply with the Avantor recruitment process, you forfeit any fee on the submitted candidates, regardless of your usual terms and conditions. Avantor works with a preferred supplier list and will take the initiative to engage with recruitment agencies based on its needs and will not be accepting any form of solicitation